Vol. 2 Ch. 18 I Love You

Your POV

I turned to Weiss and said, "I know, you want to stay and study. Honestly, I want to as well so I can be with you. But my dad insisted that I come home for break with my sisters." Weiss hugged me and said, "Fine. But you don't have to leave until tomorrow, right?" I nodded and said, "Correct." She pushed me onto our bed and replied, "Good, because I want to spend as much time with you as possible before you leave." I blushed at what she did and said, "And what exactly did you want to do together?"

Weiss replied, "I just want to cuddle and possibly make out." I nodded and said, "That's fine with me." She smiled, took off my shirt and jacket, and laid down on my chest. I felt her run her finger gently across my abs, which made me tense up. Then Weiss started to kiss my neck and asked, "Hey, sweetie, would you be alright if I gave you a hickey or two? I mean if you want, I  don't have to─" I cut her off and said, "I'd be happy if you did. But it's up to you if you want me to give you one as well." Weiss blushed and said, "I-I mean I k-kinda would l-like one." I smiled warmly and ran my fingers through her hair.

Then she started kissing me on the neck until she found my sweet spot. Then she bit that spot on my neck and sucked it. I moaned in pleasure. She pulled away and said, "Okay, now your turn." I blushed slightly, pushed her hair to the side, and started kissing her neck. When I found her sweet spot, I whispered in her ear, "This may hurt a little." Then I bit down on the spot on her neck and sucked on it. Weiss let out a little moan and said, "I love you, Y/N." I smiled and said, "I love you too, Weiss." She quickly fixed her hair to hide tbe hickey I gave her.

Then she laid her head on my bare chest and said, "Hey, Y/N, can I ask you something?" I smiled and said, "You can ask me anything you want, Snowflake." Weiss replied and asked, "Since I'm the Heiress to the SDC, would that ever affect our relationship?" I ran my fingers through her hair and said, "Nothing could ever ruin our relationship. I love you, Weiss Schnee." She looked up at me and said, "I love you too, Y/N Xiao Long." Then we both fell asleep together.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.