Vol. 1 Ch. 4 Teams

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N face planting into a tree)

Ozpin was announcing team and said, "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR." Amid the clapping, Nora laughed and gave Ren a hug. Then Ozpin added, "Led by... Jaune Arc!" Jaune looked confused and said, "Huh? L-Led by...?" Ozpin responded, "Congratulations, young man." A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience. After team JNPR left the stage, Ozpin continued, "Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!" Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister and said, "I'm so proud of you!"

Then Ozpin continued, "And finally, may Y/N Xiao Long come up to the stage. I went up and Ozpin said, "Normally, someone who doesn't have a partner, like Mr. Xiao Long here, would be expelled. But due to there being an odd number of new students this year, I'll make an exception." I saw Ozpin pull out the twelve sided die and hand it to me. Then he said, "Now if Y/N rolls a 1-4 he will join team CRDL, if Y/N rolls a 5-8 he will join team RWBY, if Y/N rolls a 9-12 he will join team JNPR." The crowd awaits in anticipation as I roll the die. I let go, knowing that I'll be stuck with whoever it is for the 4 years. I watch as the die landed on 8. I smiled and saw Ozpin do the same before he said, "Y/N Xiao Long is the 5th member of team RWBY." Then he said to me, "I hope you understand that the team will be called team RWBY and you won't be able to fight in Vytal Festival Tournament. I hope you understand that." I nodded and walked down the stage as Ruby rushed up to me and hugged me briefly. Then she said, "I'm so glad that you're going to be on our team, big bro!" I hugged her back and said, "Me too, sis. Me too."

We all left the auditorium and I went over to Weiss and said, "So Weiss, I couldn't help but notice that you thought I was handsome the other day. So how about we go out on a date sometime?" She scoffed and said, "You, on a date with me? I'd never date someone like you, you dolt!" Then she stormed off. I smirked and thought, Maybe not now, but I won't stop trying. Not yet, Weiss.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.