Vol. 5 Ch. 37 Together Again

Your POV

Weiss turned to her miniature Arma Gigas and made it grow, destroying the cage in the process. She quickly made her way towards Yang and I, with the now giant Arma Gigas following close behind. Yang looked at Arma Gigas and asked, "What is that?" Weiss replied, "Don't worry about it. What are you two doing here?" Yang gestured to Raven and said, "Well, that's our mom and she can take us to Ruby." Then Raven responded, "Ugh." Weiss replied incredulously, "Your mom kidnapped me?!" I looked at Raven and said, "You kidnapped her?!"

Yang, Weiss, Arma Gigas, and I turned and ran to fight the bandits, but we were interrupted by a sudden bolt of lightning. Raven looked at the girl next to her and said, "Thank you." Then she said to everyone else, "If you people don't keep it together, this place will be crawling with Grimm." Then Raven turned to Vernal and said, "Give the girl her weapon back." Vernal looked surprised at the command, then tossed Myrtenaster to Weiss. Then Raven said, "You three. In my tent. Now." Yang asked, "Why?" Raven answered, "If you're really going after your sister, then you need to know the truth." Then Raven entered her tent and the bandits went back to their own businesses. Weiss placed her hand on her chest in relief.

Yang turned to her and said, "Sorry about─" Suddenly, Weiss drops Myrtenaster, strongly hugs Yang and said, "I missed you so much." Yang replied, "I've missed you, too." Yang put her hand on the back of Weiss' head and hugged back as her summon disappears. When they pulled apart, Weiss turned to me. I felt a couple tears starting to form as I ran over and hugged Weiss tightly. Then we shared a quick, but passionate, kiss together. I held Weiss and said, "I thought I'd never see you again, Snowflake." Weiss replied, "I thought I'd never see you again either, Fireball." I looked at Weiss and noticed that she was wearing a familiar snowflake necklace that had blue topaz and diamonds on it. I smiled and said, "You're wearing the necklace I got you." Weiss glanced down at it, then back up to me, and said, "I never took it off. It was the only thing that I had that I could remember you by." I kissed her again and Yang said, "Alright, you two lovebirds, save it for later." Weiss and I pulled apart and I held her hand in mine.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Blake in a box)

Yang asked our mom, "How... did you do that?" She answered, "Well, I could explain it to you..." Raven then drew Omen, slashing behind her, creating a portal with her Semblance. Then she continued, "...or you could ask your uncle." I asked, "You're letting us go?"

Raven replied, "I'm giving you a choice. Stay here, with me, and I'll answer all your questions and more. We can have a fresh start." Yang glared at her and Raven stepped to the side of her portal and said, "Or you can go back to Qrow and join Ozpin's impossible war against Salem, and meet the same fate as so many others. But can you really go back to trusting someone that's kept so much from you?" Weiss reacts timidly while Yang and I just glared at our mother. Then Yang said, "All Y/N and I care about is making sure our sister is safe." Raven replied, dissatisfied with Yang's response, "Ugh..."

Then Yang and I hopped onto Bumblebee and Weiss had her arms wrapped tightly around my torso. However, before we could enter the portal, Raven addressed her daughter and son one more time, saying, "Yang. Y/N. If you two side with your uncle, I may not be as kind the next time we meet..." Weiss and I rolled our eyes and looked ahead. Then Yang said, "You weren't kind this time either." Then we proceeded through the portal on Bumblebee.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.