Vol. 2 Ch. 10 The Adventure

Yang's POV

After the food fight was over, I realized that I hadn't seen my twin brother all morning. I turned to Ruby and said, "Hey Rubes, have you seen Y/N this morning?" She paused to think about it for a second and said, "I think he said something about going to talk to Professor Ozpin or something like that. He said he'd be back after lunch." I nodded and said, "Okay, thanks sis."

Your POV

I was in Professor Ozpin's office and he said, "Now Mr. Xiao Long, I know that this request is a bit odd, especially for a first year. But it is completely up to you if you want to do it." I sat there and then said, "I'll do it. Let me tell my team that I'll be out for a few days." Ozpin nodded and said, "Alright, then meet me at the Bullheads when you're ready." I got up and went back to my dorm. I grabbed a couple things and left a note for my sisters. Then I met Ozpin by the Bullheads.

Yang's POV

After we got back to the dorm, I found a note on my bed.

I rolled my eyes and said to myself, "Always helping others

I rolled my eyes and said to myself, "Always helping others. Be safe, bro." I turned to Ruby and handed her the note.

Your POV

Once the Bullhead arrived at the location, I hopped off and got to business. Ozpin had said that there was some unusual Grimm activity in this area. I started to look around for any Grimm, when just my luck, I heard a Nevermore screech from behind. I turned and saw a few Nevermore feathers flying straight for me. I ran and took cover behind some rocks. I pulled out Burnout and Smokey and started shooting at the Nevermore. Then I used my semblance to summon and throw fireballs at it. Once I finally killed the Nevermore, I saw a pack of Beowolves and took care of them.

After about 2 hours of seemingly endless waves of Grimm, it finally died down. It was getting dark out, so I set up camp and heard a caw of a red-eyed raven on a nearby tree. I ate and went to sleep.

Two Days Later

I was fighting off more Beowolves and I heard the loud roar of an Ursa Major. I quickly annihilated the Beowolves and turned my focus to the Ursa Major. It roared and charged towards me. I switched Burnout and Smokey into their Dagger configuration and started fighting my new opponent. I tried to summon a fireball, but my aura was too low. Then the Ursa took a swipe at my face and severely scratched me across my left eye. It was so bad, I couldn't even see out that eye. Then I used my last of my energy to finally kill the Ursa. I sent a message to Ozpin to send a Bullhead and then I lost consciousness.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.