Vol. 3 Ch. 24 Never Miss A Beat

Your POV

I was with Weiss and Yang before their doubles match. I faced Weiss, holding her hands in mine, and said, "Good luck out there, Snowflake." I gave her a kiss on the lips and said, "I'll be cheering for you two." Weiss and Yang smiled and Yang said, "I know you will, bro." Then I went up to the stands and sat next to Ruby and Blake.

When the match ended, I rushed down to the arena floor to Weiss and said, "Oh my god! Weiss, are you okay?" Weiss got up and coughed some smoke before she weakly responded, "I may not be singing for a while." I looked at her both worried and relieved until I broke out into a joking smile and said, "You know, I'm not sure that was proper form." She replied, "Oh, ha ha." Then she had another coughing fit, to which I responded, "Come on, Snowflake. Let's get you to the hospital wing to get you checked out." I put my arm around Weiss and guided her to the infirmary.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Jaune being the Huntsman with his trusty sidekick, Wonder Zwei)

While the nurses were checking Weiss out, I turned to Yang and said, "Hey sis, congrats on making it to the singles round." Yang smiled and said, "Thanks, I kinda wish that you were able to fight in the tournament. But I understand why you aren't allowed to." I nodded and said, "Yeah, but I'll be cheering you on." Weiss came over to us and said, "I'm clear, the doctor gave me something to take care of me coughing up smoke. They said that I should get some rest and that should help too." I smiled and said, "That's good." Weiss nodded and said, "I'm tired anyways, so I'm going back to the dorm and going to sleep for the night." I nodded and said, "I'll be there in a few minutes, Snowflake." She smiled and went towards the dorm building.

I turned to my twin sister and said, "Well, I'm going to join her. Night, Yang." Yang smiled and said, "Night, Y/N." I smiled warmly and went to catch up with Weiss. When I got to the dorm, I walked in and heard Weiss scream, "Y/N! Get out! I'm changing!" I briefly caught a glimpse of Weiss in her underwear, and then rushed back into the hallway. After a few minutes, I heard the door open, which was followed by Weiss saying, "You're good to come in now. I've got my pajamas on now." I turned and went into the dorm, blushing a shade of red that could rival Ruby's cape. I looked at Weiss, who was blushing as well, and said, "Look, Weiss. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you in your underwear. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!"

Weiss looked at me and said, "I know you didn't mean to. So I'm not mad at you. I know you respect me more than that, even if you are a dunce." I smiled and said, "But I'm your dunce." She smiled and said, "Yes. Now go get changed for bed, I'm tired." I nodded and got changed in the bathroom. After I got changed, I laid down on our bed and Weiss laid up against. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I felt her relax into me and I said, "I love you, Snowflake." She replied, "I love you too, Fireball. Goodnight." I smiled and said, "Goodnight." Then we both drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.