Vol. 3 Ch. 25 Respect And Love

Your POV

I woke up and opened my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend lying next to me, still fast asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I start to get up but I was held back by a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Weiss say sleepily, "Where are you going, Mister? It's still early in the morning. Stay here in bed with me." I could tell that she was still half asleep, especially when the next thing she said was, "I'm so glad we're married now, Y/N. Let's see how long we can stay here before the kids wake up." I blushed a dark crimson red at what she said and thought, Is my girlfriend actually dreaming of us being married with kids?! I sighed and decided to go back to cuddling with Weiss.

After awhile, I felt some movement and opened my eyes again. I saw Weiss facing me and she slowly opened her eyes. I smiled and said, "Morning, baby. You have a good sleep?" She smiled and said, "Yes. Did you?" I nodded and said, "Of course, I did. I had you with me." She smiled even more and said, "We should probably get ready for the day." I nodded and said, "Agreed. I'm going to take a shower, unless you want to go first." Weiss nodded and said, "I'd actually like to take one first if you don't mind." I smiled and said, "I don't mind at all." Weiss got up, grabbed her clothes, and went into the bathroom. I looked over and saw my twin sister smirking mischievously.

I sighed and said, "What is it, Yang?" She smirked and said, "What don't you go in there and join her?" I rolled my eyes and said, "As much as a part of me wants to, Weiss deserves her privacy. If she wants me to join her, I'll wait until she asks me to. Until then, I'll respect her and her privacy." Yang smiled and said, "You know, Y/N, you're a great person." I smiled and said, "I know, I just don't want to ruin my relationship with Weiss. I love her too much. If we broke up, I don't know what I'd do."

When Weiss exited the bathroom, I noticed that she was smiling big about something. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "What is it?" She smiled and said, "I'll tell you later." I rolled my eyes and said, "Okay." I grabbed my clothes and went to take my shower." When I finished and left the bathroom, I was immediately hugged by Weiss. Confused, I asked, "What's with the sudden hug? I was only in the shower. Did you miss me already?" She sighed and said, "Shut up, you dolt!" I hugged her back and she said, "I overheard what you said to Yang while I was in the bathroom." I blushed slightly as we sat on her bed and I said, "Well, I meant it. Every word of it." She hugged me tighter and said, "You know, you're not as much as a pervert as I thought you were." I chuckled and said, "Well, I can't say that part of me wasn't a big pervert. But I met you and all of those feelings that I had for you wiped out that perverted side of me.  I've learned that girls like you deserve respect. Now that doesn't mean that I won't tease you from time to time."

Weiss looked up at me and said, "Hey, Y/N, can I ask you something personal?" I put my arm around her and said, "You can ask me anything you want, Snowflake." She nodded and asked, "After the Vytal festival, would you like for us to have sex?" My eyes went wide and I said, "Well, if you want to. It's up to you, Weiss. I'll wait until you want to. I'm not going to pressure you into it if you're not ready for it. Weiss. I'm willing to wait for however long it takes you." She hugged me and said, "Hearing you say that means so much to me. Thank you, Y/N!" I smiled and hugged her back. Then she said, "I love you." I kissed her and said, "I love you too."

I know that this chapter was kinda filler but I hope you all enjoyed anyways.
Master out.