Vol. 3 Ch. 23 Acceptable

3rd Person POV

After Ironwood broke up the fight between Qrow and Winter, Weiss started to look around for Y/N. After she checked the cafeteria, she decided to wait for him in the library and sent him a text.

 After she checked the cafeteria, she decided to wait for him in the library and sent him a text

Almost immediately, she heard the Scroll of the person next to her go off. She turned to look at them and saw someone sitting in a chair with a book on their face. She raised an eyebrow and said, "Excuse me, but are you okay?" Her response was a slight snore, to which she grabbed the book off ghe person's face and smacked them across the face.

Your POV

I was woken up by someone smacking me across the face. Once my left eye finally refocused itself, I saw Weiss sitting there. I looked at her and said, "What?" She rolled her eyes and said, "Of all places, why were you sleeping in the library?" I sat up and said, "I didn't mean to, I was reading a book and I must've dozed off. I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes again and said, "I guess it's a good thing that I love you, you dolt." Then she gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, "Hey, when we get the chance, would you like to sit and talk with Winter and I?" I smiled and said, "I'd do anything for you."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N beating Chibi Qrow at video games)

Winter said, "Emotions can grant you strength. But you must never let them overpower you. It sounds to me like you have two choices in front of you. You can either call him, beg for his money back, and explain once more why you would want to study at Beacon over Atlas, or you could continue to explore Remnant, discovering more about the world and honestly, more about yourself." She allowed Weiss a moment to absorb this information before saying, "It's almost time for me to go. But I have time to do one last thing." Winter turned to me and said, "Y/N, was it?" I nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am." She smiled slightly and said, "Well, you certainly know how to be a gentleman. Before I go, I'd like to spar a little with you to see how skilled you are, if you don't mind." I smiled and said, "I'd be honored to."

After we spared, Winter said, "Well, Y/N, you're slightly better than I honestly expected. I'm glad that Weiss found you. You two are perfect for each other. I find you more than acceptable to be dating my sister." I smiled, bowed, and said, "Thank you, Winter." Winter gives her sister a hug, which is returned, and Weiss said, "It was really good to see you, Winter." Winter smiled sadly and replied, "Until next time, sister." She turned to me and said, "Y/N, keep my sister safe." I nodded and said, "I'll protect her with my life." Winter nodded and left.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.