Eleven

/ Hi guys. This Chapter will get hornier, so hope you enjoy it. Vote and comment if you enjoyed c: /

Walking through the gates of hell was an experience I will never forget, no matter how many time must I pass through it again. My nervousness disappeared at the moment I raised my foot, and as I stepped through the portal that Jude had opened, it was the point of no return, and I could feel it in my bones. I was the demon's all along, I made a deal, and he owned me, but here, I could actually feel it. The belonging, the attachment, that link between us, was so much stronger, and I wondered if Jude could feel it too. If he did, he didn't show at all. 

Maybe I was just being sentimental... Maybe the thing that actually filled my body, was the realization, that there is no turning back after that. I've come too far, even if Jude would let me break our deal, there is no way I could stop anymore. 

"You are the calmest human I have ever seen in hell" The demon smiled a little as he walked beside me, up the impossibly long stairs of Lucifer's castle - or what I presumed was his castle. Golden and black, majestic and intimidating at the same time. 

"I have nothing to fear with my very own pet demon, do I?" let's just say my smirk was not well received by the demon, but he let it go pretty quickly as we reached the entrance. A hideous creature lurked in the corner, but judging by the expression he wore, he couldn't even speak of in the presence of others, let alone stop anyone from getting into the mansion. 

"My Lord..." He bowed deeply, opening the doors for us, not addressing me in the slightest, but it did not surprise me. After all, humans were all slaves down here. A little unsettled, I glanced at the monster before we passed him.

"What was that?"

"An unworthy human" he replied easily. It was hard for me to believe that thing was once a human being, but the thought of someday becoming that, kind of unnerved me. Jude probably noticed my discomfort and gave me a gentle pat on the head. 

"I'd never waste such a snack like you, don't worry" 

Well, that wasn't even remotely reassuring. 

As we arrived in the main hall, a girl appeared in little to no clothing. She had huge breasts and horns, these were the first things that caught my eye, except for her slutty maid uniform. Am I in bad porn? What's happening. 

Jude obviously didn't judge the situation as unnatural as I did, but neither did he have any reaction to the woman... It occurred to me before that Jude was gay, but now it seemed more obvious... At first, I thought humans are just no his type, but this woman seemed like she just stepped out of someone's most treasured fantasies, yet Jude looked at her as if he was talking to a rock. 

"Mindy... We came to visit Lucifer" Jude broke the silence, and the girl nodded a few in a hurry before flickering her snake-like eyes to me. 

"Did you bring him a new toy?" she eyed me up hungrily, raising my discomfort, and I stepped back reminding her unintentionally of a thing called personal space. My blood boiled, that she had the nerve to address me as a toy, but before I would've said something I'd regret, Jude spoke. 

"The boy is mine, Mindy, I'd appreciate if you'd watch your mouth around him" came the stern warning and I fought the urge to nod along like a child when being defended. The demon backed off quickly and flashed an apologetic smile, leading us up to our alleged room. 

"Lucifer will see you down in the diner in an hour" she informed us opening a huge black door with golden details. 

I will possibly never be able to afford such a place, even the doorknob seemed to be more than my college funds and I was just amazed by the majestic riches that Lucifer called a guest-room. Of course, there was an undertone here, this place was prepared for Jude, thus all the beautiful things and the luxurious bed and balcony. I was, to them, less than a pet. Something Jude brought along.