Sixteen

That all too well-known void around me slowly formed, as I stood from the ground. I always arrived here by falling uncontrollably, until I hit the lowest part of my mind. The doors circled around me, one of them slightly open, threatening to show off its secrets that I did not want to see one bit. 

Silence echoed around me, and a familiar dark presence stood in the black fog, hiding from me like the snake he was. 

"Show yourself Lucifer" I called out, my eyes searching the darkness. I could hear his footsteps around me, but it was as if he was everywhere all at once, so I didn't bother trying to figure out where he stood exactly. 

"Something is different about you tonight" he admitted, emerging from the void, the blonde straight locks revealing themselves in front of me. The tall figure of the devil stood and walked around me with the elegance of a cat. 

"I came here curious" I replied easily... Well, I didn't come here per se, but I knew I will be here, so I might as well ask a few things. 

"No... what I smell is guilt... shame... lies." Lucifer cut me off easily, catching me a little off-guard. 

"It makes no sense, you don't feel bad about lying ever... Who did you lie to?" the question was kind of rhetorical, and so I ignored it.

"What do you know about Judas?" I proposed what I was interested in. He let out a dark chuckle, letting it echo in the empty nothing around us. 

"It's a silly story, that my father made up to scare me... Unsuccessfully. The embodiment of evil is the devil"  for a second I wasn't sure if he meant god when he said "father", but I suppose so. I'm not that educated on the bible unfortunately, I've never been a believer, but this knowledge would now come in handy. 

"You lied to your match..." he concluded suddenly, speaking right behind me. Before I could've turned, he hugged me tightly from behind, sinking his claws into my chest. 

"Oh, how adorable... do you really think Jude doesn't know?" 

"Let me go, snake" I hissed, kicking behind me. He grunted, which resulted in me realizing, I can actually hurt him in our dreams... that's brilliant. 

As this thought flashed through my head, I didn't care to also add, that the mark that his claws lefts on my belly will also stay, I couldn't care less. I was out for blood. 

I turned as he stepped back from me, due to the previous kick, and I threw myself on him, pushing him to the ground, sitting down on his chest, so he wouldn't be able to stand up. 

"Don't anger me" he warned forcing me off of him by turning our position, so now he was above me, forcing my hands above my head. I pulled my knee up, making sure he won't have any more kids in the process.  He growled a little forcing his clawed hand on my throat, pressing the air out of me pretty quickly.  I kicked his side now, turning on our position once again, finally being on top I grasped his blonde hair and forced his head down. 

"This is my head, you prick. You can't beat me here" I laughed deeply, feeling a bit of blood running from my nose. 

"You don't know who the fuck you are talking to, boy. Let go of my hair before I drag you down to hell myself" I didn't take his threat seriously enough to stop. I put my hand on his throat, grasping it as hard as I could, but suddenly he disappeared from beneath me and everything ended in a quick blur. 

***

My eyes shot open, and the first thing I noticed, that I still felt flesh beneath my fingers... I could feel Lucifers throat, as I grasped it harder and harder. I panted, not letting go of him until my eyes met a different pair of eyes than I had expected. The velvet gaze bore into me with peaceful admiration. I stared at Jude in utter shock, sitting on his chest and choking him, as he laid under me, not even aiming to protest.