4

y/n's pov

"what?" he asks innocently. 

"you're a cock blocker you know that?" i roll my eyes. 

mattia chuckles. "i think this is my new hobby."

"making sure i dont get dick?"

"yep."

"i will literally do the same to you if you keep this up," i snap. 

"look at me-- i'm a pussy magnet. i'll get as much pussy as i want," he replies. 

"doing this for kairi, doing this for kairi, doing this for kairi," i whisper to myself. 

"i dont want you to work there anymore," mattia says randomly. 

"why not?"

"cuz a bunch of guys are gonna keep looking at you weird," he answers. 

"i dont care-- it pays well and if you haven't noticed, my new boss is cute," i remind him. 

"well find somewhere else that pays well and has a cute boss."

i scoff and unlock my door. "that's cute."

"what is?"

"that you think i'm gonna listen to you." i slam my door before he could say anything else. 

he gets on my nerves so much but i didn't want to let him bother me anymore-- this isnt high school. i have to be the better, bigger person. i knew that wasn't going to happen. 

1 week later 

evan and i have been hanging out a lot lately cause when he isn't working-- he can actually be quite fun and interesting. i haven't really interacted with mattia that much, not that i was complaining. you'd surprise to see how my mood changes whenever i'm not around assholes that only care about themselves! 

college was starting soon so put all of my time into that like preparing for class, organizing my supplies, learn extra things to help me. 

first day of college

mattia's pov

"yo derek," i shout at my friend down the halls, "we got any classes together?"

derek puts his schedule next to mine as we compare from our first class, to our last class. (i dont really know how college classes work so)

"aye we got 1st period together." derek points our schedules. 

"ight bet, let's go to class." 

college classrooms were far nicer than the ones at our high school. it was so much roomier and neater-- it made us actually want to come to class.

derek and i took a seat next to each other and i saw alejandro soon walk into the class, looking around. 

"yo ale," i shout, capturing his attention.

alejandro's head turns to us and then waves back before making his way over here. 

"what's up guys," he daps us up and takes a seat. 

the three of were talking until class starts but then something catches derek's attention. 

"well this class just got a whole lot interesting." he subtly bites his lip while looking at something behind me.

curious, i tilt my head and saw a familiar figure walking to the seats.

"aye y/n's in this class too," alejandro too. "hey y/n!"

y/n turns her attentions towards us and her face drops as soon as she saw me. i flip her off and she just rolls her eyes-- something she always does.

"oh y'all know her?" derek asks. "hook me up then."

"sure," ale says. 

"no," i talk over him. 

alejandro and derek stare at me weirdly. 

"uh," derek chuckles awkwardly, "why not?"

"cause," i answer. "i dont want you dating my neighbor-- it's weird. and i'm pretty sure she's talking to someone."

"oh really? how do you know?" ale asks. 

"i interrupted their moment one time and she's been getting in late this past week," i answer. 

"y/n doesn't like getting cock blocked," alejandro brings up. "and how do you know she gets in late?"

i shrug. "i hear her coming in."

"are the walls that thin?"

"no... but-"

"don't tell me you wait for her to come home," derek groans. "that's such a simp move."

"i dont," i raise my voice. "i dont even like her-- why would i simp for her?"

"uh huh," alejandro widens his eyes and stare at the floor. 

"i dont like her," i repeat. 

"keep telling yourself that buddy," ale laughs.

.