32

y/n's pov

can i just pretend that i went blind and didn't see anything?

"fuck," colton sighs. "what am i gonna do with you?"

"yo colton," matthew says walking in. "we should- y/n?"

"hi," i say.

"colton what the fuck is she doing in here?" matthew asks.

"i don't know, i just came in and saw her snooping around," he answered.

"is this the 'business' you guys got into a while ago?" i question. "you guys are involved in drugs and guns?"

"yeah." colton lets out a deep breath. "the people we're force to work with.. they're dangerous. we have no choice."

"they're gonna be here soon," matthew informs him. "y/n you need to go before they arrive."

colton and matthew push me towards the door but two guys walked in before i can head out. i recognized them-- they were the guys colton had a meeting with the other day.

"oh who's this?" the first guy asks.

"just an intern," colton answers. "she was just leaving."

"aww no i think she should stay," said the second guy. i gulp and don't say a word.

"nah you don't want her," matthew shakes his head. "she can't do shit." i turn my head and furrow my brows at him.

"she can learn. i'm Howard and this is Michael," the first guy introduces themselves. "what's your name?"

"y/n," i reply quietly.

"anyway," michael continues, "colton we need to get the $3 million today."

"why today?" he asks.

"cause we said so," howard smiles.

matthew crosses his arms. "we're already helping you keep the guns and drugs under roof. if anything, you should be paying us."

"it's fine matthew," said colton. "i'll get you the $3 million. y/n, go home."

"yes sir," i nod.

"why can't she stay?" michael asks.

"cause i'm her boss, not you guys. everyone who works here, answers to me and me only. you have no business to order around my workers do not forget that." colton said that so strictly that it made me tremble a little. "move aside so she can walk out."

howard and michael shift over to the right and watched me walk out of the room. i quickly run over to the elevator and press the button repeatedly, as if it was going work any faster.

i fast walk to the exit and quickly order a taxi.

-

"hey what took you so long?" mattia asks.

"i got held up a little bit," i answer, which technically isn't a lie... "how was your day?"

"good," he smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. "wanna go shower? together?"

"i don't know.." i hesitate. i was just thinking about what happened at work too much.

"i'm not taking no for an answer," mattia smirks and drags us to my bathroom. "come here." he closes the door behind us and then turns on the shower, making the water run down. he takes off his clothes and tells me to do the same, so i just listened.

the water soon started to warm up and we both walked in.

"is everything okay?" he asks.

"yeah just a stressful day at work," i force a laugh.

"let me take your mind off it," he whispers. he tilts my head back a little and began placing kisses down my neck while pulling me closer by the waist.

at first it didn't help but then it started feeling good and my thoughts were trailing elsewhere. "mmm."

right when i said that, mattia took it as a signal to go further and pushes me against the wall. i ran my hand through his hair, slicking it back to get a good look at his face. i connect our lips and palm his member, making him groan into the kiss.

he pulls away from me and looks down at my actions, smirking. after a little while he removes my hand and aligns his dick to my entrance, pushing it in. i grunt a little from the pain at first but then it started turning into pleasure.

he holds me up by my ass and starts thrusting in me against the wall.

"fuck," he moans. his moans always turns me on. after repeating this for a while, he puts me down and turns me around aggressively without even warning me.

my back was faced to him and i started breathing heavily, anticipating his next move. just as i thought, i felt his member enter me again and he resumes pounding into me. i put my hand against the wall and drop my head down from the pleasure. mattia puts one hand on my hip and the other on the back of my neck.

"holy shit," i try not to yell. he brings my upper body to his chest so that my back was touching him. i felt my high coming soon and moaned loud. "i'm gonna cum."

he goes faster, increasing the pleasure and soon enough i came on his dick before he pulls out and cums on my back.

"fuck that was good," he breaths heavily. "are you less stressed?"

i nod and turn around. "thank you for helping me with that."

"any time," he smirks and kisses me on the lips.

me writing this as i'm eating my brownie
👁👄👁

.