8

mattia's pov

"where is she?" kairi asks.

"we checked everywhere," alejandro adds.

"we should try upstairs," i suggest. the boys follow me up the stairs and we look around.

"i hear talking over here," alejandro tells us.

kairi and i follow him towards the balcony and saw some guy holding y/n up.

"finally," alejandro smirks and punches him in the face. "you haven't changed have you?"

he throws another punch at mike and kairi runs over to y/n to examine her face.

i walk over to mike."i don't know who you are but what alejandro said." i throw a punch at mike and watch him fall to the floor. i kick him in the stomach and heard him groan in pain.

kairi puts y/n's arms over his shoulder and lifts her up. "she's completely knocked out. we should get her home."

"here give her to me," i gesture. kairi brings y/n over to me and i carry her under the legs with my other hand on her back.

-

as we approach our apartment building i get ready to carry y/n again.

"i'll take it from here," i tell them.

"you sure?" kairi asks.

"i'm sure."

the doorman recognized y/n and i so he didn't get suspicious when she was unconscious.

"she drank too much," i lied.

"ah we've all been there. welcome back home," he smiles.

"thanks, goodnight."

i realized that i didn't have the key to her apartment and i didn't wanna look through her things to find them.

"looks like you're staying with me tonight," i whisper to her.

it was a struggle to get out my key and carry her at the same time but i finally managed to do it. we go to my room and i lightly set her down on my bed and put a blanket over her.

y/n's pov

"mike." i jolt awake and start breathing heavily.

i look around and saw myself in a bed alone with my clothes still attached to me. a sigh of relief came out of me but i still don't know where i am.

i get out of bed and walk over to the the bathroom so i can find a mirror but when i opened the door i saw mattia.

"woah," he tried covering his lower part but it was too late.

i scream and close my eyes before running back to his bed.

"uh morning." mattia comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his lower body.

"how'd get here?" i ask.

"i brought you here after your crazy ex boyfriend roofied you," he tells me.

"oh. thank you." i smile lightly.

"school starts soon, you should go get ready," he tells me. "and don't worry, i slept on the couch."

"i mean i wouldn't have mind if you slept in the same bed as me," i mumble.

"oh really?"

"it's a pretty big bed," i mention. "we wouldn't even be near each other."

mattia smirks at me. "mhm."

"i'm gonna go back to my room," i point. "uh thank you again and i'm sorry i walked in on you earlier."

"did you see anything?" he asks.

"no," i lied, i saw everything. "i didn't see anything."

he walks me to his door and i open it myself.

"well see you at school," mattia says.

i smile awkwardly and head to my room, trying
to forget what i saw in the bathroom.

.