19

mattia's pov

a sharp pain in my head woke me up and i see my hands tied together tightly along with my legs.

"how'd you find us?" evan asks.

i glance up and see y/n still sitting at the chair. "lucky guess."

he glares me. "i promise my girlfriend that i wouldnt kill you-"

"she's not your damn girlfriend fucking psychopath," i interrupt him.

"-but you're making it very hard for me to tolerate you," he continues. "and technically she's still my girlfriend— she never broke up with me."

where the fuck is kairi?

y/n looked at me with worry in her eyes. she looked so scared.

"let her go man," i sigh. "do whatever you want with me."

"i'm assuming you overheard our conversation earlier— considering you've been here the entire time," evan speaks.

i nod lightly.

"so here's how this is gonna go," he explains. "we're gonna eat dinner but you don't get any cause frankly, i don't like you. and then we're gonna have a little fun before i return you home. oh and if you tell anyone about what you saw tonight... i will kill alejandro kairi and jade. okay?"

i clench my jaw. "what type of 'fun' are we having?"

"you'll have the pleasurable chance of seeing her moan my name as i'm buried deep inside her." he mocked me from our conversation at the bar.

"you're gonna fucking rape her?" i shout. "i'm going kill you." i wouldn't have the stomach to see him do that to her.

"i wouldn't call it rape. don't be dramatic."

"evan," y/n cries, "please don't do this."

"i'm sorry baby, but he's pissing me off." he grabs two plates of spaghetti and then puts it in front of them. "give me a kiss." y/n resisted. "obey me or i'm gonna hurt him."

she sighs and lets him kiss her on the lips roughly and then wipes her mouth on her own shoulder to get rid of the saliva. this was too hard to watch.

kairi. any time now.

-

"okay well i'm full. are you?" evan asks her.

"i'm fine," she answers.

"so can we begin the fun?" he smirks.

i jerk my body trying my best to get free.

"you didn't actually mean that did you?" y/n asks him, crying. "this isn't love evan."

"why can't you see i'm going all of this because i love you," he raises his voice. "it won't hurt. i promise."

"evan please," i beg. "i'll do anything."

"it's cute how you guys would do anything for each other," said evan. "but i think i already proved i'd do anything for y/n. i deserve her more than you."

he pushes y/n's chair towards the living room and transfers her onto the couch.

"stop," i repeat continuously.

soon enough, i hear the front door open and multiple footsteps walking in.

"hands up," the officer points his gun at evan.

kairi runs in. "sorry bro, this house is isolated as fuck."

i was so relieved. "go help y/n first."

kairi accompanies some of the officers in untying y/n and breaking her handcuffs. "you okay?"

y/n nods. "thank you kairi." she remained sitting on the couch cause her legs were still numb.

kairi and an officer walk over to me and start untying me too. i immediately ran over to y/n and hug her tightly.

"are you okay," i whisper.

"i'm okay. are you?" i nod and she rubs my cheek softly with her hand.

i look over at the cops putting evans in handcuffs and punch him across the face hard. the officers restrained me and pulled me back.

"fuck you— go to hell," i shout at him.

"sir, please remain calm," said a cop. "evan peters you are under arrest for stalking, holding two people hostage, and attempting at rape."

evan looks at y/n and smirks. "i'll be back sweetheart." they take him away and walk out the front door.

.