16

mattia's pov

miah and i decided to go to the club where y/n works at cause we wanted to drink. it was better knowing evan wouldn't be here so this weekend was the perfect time to go. 

"hey liam," i greet the bartender. 

"mattiaa welcome back," he smiles. "let me guess, two tequila shots?"

"you remember from last time," i chuckle. "that wasn't my best moment." 

"no shit, you punched my boss in the face."

"you punched someone in the face?" miah asks. 

"liam let's not talk about that," i whisper quickly. 

he passes us two tequila shots and continues serving other people. 

"shit," he mumbled. 

"what's up?"

"i'm suppose to be taking pictures of the club so we can update the photos on the internet," liam tells me. "the camera is in mr. peters' office." 

"do you want me to get it for you? you kinda have a lot of people to serve," i offer. 

liam looked around at all the customers waiting on their drinks and then back at me. "yeah.. do you mind?"

"yeah i gotchu," i give him a small nod. "where's his office?" 

he points to the back of the club. "there are stairs right there that lead to the second floor." 

"alright. miah i'll be back," i tell her. 

i make my way to the stairs and head to the second floor. the first room i saw was open and it looked like the biggest one so i checked in there first. there was a name tag on the desk that said "evan peters" so i guess i'm in the right room.

two cameras were sitting on the console table, i didnt know which one to take. should i bring both? i checked the first camera and went through the photos and saw a bunch pictures of the club. this is probably the camera i'm suppose to take, but i was curious to see what photos evan had in his personal camera. 

i pick up the second camera and went through the first couple photos and saw y/n. they looked pretty innocent and sweet cause one them was her on a date with him like at the movies and of them cuddling. my heart sank a little to see her so happy with him but at least she's happy right? why am i even looking through these? i'm just making myself feel worse. 

but then the next photo of her caught my attention. he took a picture through the window of her changing? i clicked the "next" arrow and then found one of her showering, of her at school, and of her sleeping. what the fuck, she said he never slept over before. i kept going and then saw one of me naked on top of her. it was the night we had sex. the next one was just us sleeping under the blanket. 

this is so sickening. i check around the room to make sure he didnt print these out and thank god i did. i found most of the printed photos in the drawer and took them all out. the one of us cuddling was a little cute, we looked so peaceful. i snap out of it and dump all of the photos into the metal trashcan and then i lit a match and dropped it, burning them. after a few minutes, the fire started to die down and i saw nothing but ash inside. i deleted his entire gallery from the camera and took out my phone to call y/n. 

come on pick up pick up. seconds later it went straight to voicemail.

"it's me. you need to get out of there right now, i'm coming to get you. call me back," i say and then end the call.

text to y/n

mattia: answer your goddamn phone right now. 
mattia: y/n, evan's dangerous. 
mattia: answer your fucking phone. 

i checked her location but it said she was at some supermarket. i grab the camera for liam and dashed downstairs. 

"here liam," i say quickly. "miah i have to go."

"what why? we just got here," she asks. 

"i know i'm sorry but it's an emergency." i take out my phone and call kairi. 

mattia: kairi
kairi: aye whats up man
mattia: i need to borrow a car
kairi: uh sure, you can use my dad's car. why cant you take a taxi?
mattia: destinations too far.
kairi: where you going?

i call a taxi so i can go to kairi's place. 

mattia: i'll explain to you when i get there. my ETA's 10 minutes.
kairi: uh okay, see you. 

.