15

y/n's pov

i sense myself slowly waking up and smell a nice scent as i breathe in. mattia was asleep next to me and his arm was still holding my waist. he looked so attractive and peaceful sleeping, i couldn't stop staring. i lift my head from his shoulder and stretch my arms.

"mmm morning," he says in a raspy voice.

"morning," i reply. "sorry i fell asleep here."

"you're welcome over anytime," says mattia, his eyes still closed. "my shoulder's so sore."

i let out a light laugh. "my bad, i fell asleep on it."

he moved it around in a circular motion and finally opens his eyes. "what time is evan coming to get you?"

i check my phone and see a text from him that he sent 5 minutes ago. i'll pick you up in 45 ❤️ "like 40 minutes or so."

"you still have time."

i lay back down on the couch and rest my eyes for a little bit. "what're your plans this weekend?"

"miah and i were planning on going out. i don't know where yet."

"make sure you leave her there," i tease.

"if i can get along and make amends with your boyfriend, can't you do the same for her?" he asks.

"i have double standards." he glares at me. "fine i'll try my best. no promises."

he rolls his eyes. "she was suppose to come sleep over last night but kairi and ale came over so.."

"evan doesn't sleep over," i tell him. "he always leave."

"huh i thought you guys would have a sleep over by now."

"yeah me too. oh well."

after a little bit, i go back to my room and start getting ready for everything and wait for evan to come pick me up.

-

"i'm excited, i needed a weekend away," i smile as he drives.

"well we're almost there," evan responds.

"so is this actually your house or what?" i ask.

"basically it's under my dad's name but he says it's mine so i guess so."

"when was the last time you went here?"

"to be honest, i've been staying at this place a lot recently."

"oh how come?" i question.

"well i like it better, it's bigger. more spacious. that's why i asked you to move in with me cause it's definitely big enough for the both of us."

"i'm moving in for the weekend at least." i try to focus on the bright side to make things less awkward. 

evan forms a small smile. "we're here."

-

the house was amazing and honestly breathtaking-- i can see why he wants to live here. 

"this place is great," i say, putting my suitcase down. 

"yeah i know," he agrees. 

we went to the master bedroom and started settling in before going back downstairs to the kitchen. 

i take out my phone to check my messages and saw a couple texts from my friends.

jade: have fun. get that dick. take me with you next time

kairi: have a good weekend <3

alejandro: still dont like that you went but have fun ig

mattia: stay safe, see you sunday

"hey," evan says. "no phones this weekend."

"what if i get important emails from my school?" i ask. "i need my phone."

"this is an electronic free weekend, i brought a laptop in case but other than that.. no phones." he holds his hand out gesturing for me to hand over my phone. 

"ugh," i roll my eyes. "fine."

"good, now let's go swimming," he smirks. 

the next day

the two of us have mainly been watching movies and cooking our food from scratch completely. it was actually fun to make everything ourselves, makes the meal more enjoyable to eat. 

"shit," he says under his breath. "we're kinda missing some things for dinner."

"just go the grocery store and get some ingredients," i suggest. 

"yeah, i'll just go right now." evan grabs his car keys and gives me a kiss. "i'll be back soon." 

i used this opportunity to grab his macbook and check any emails that i received. accidentally, i clicked into his photo app. shit. but i was curious to see what he's uploads to his laptop-- maybe some revealing photos ;). 

but i didnt know how wrong i was. i started from the most recent one and worked my way up, and they were all photos of me. i found one of me changing through the window and one of me sleeping. some of these he took up close and the rest were all from outside. how'd he even take these, i'm on the 5th floor. then i remembered there's a short building across from my apartment-- he probably took them on the roof. 

disgusted, i took a break a little bit and then continued until i saw a photo of me and mattia on my bed naked. i went to the next photo and then saw us sleeping on his couch from two nights ago. there was one where i was deep asleep on my bed but yet somehow he took the picture in the same room as me. did he break in? i know for sure i lock my door when i go to sleep. 

i kept swiping to the next couple photos and saw some of me and jade at school and at the club. the photos from the club we're from a long time ago-- way before he became our boss. i didnt know what to think right now but i knew i had to get out of here. 

.