30

y/n's pov

when i got back to my apartment building, i went to my room first to drop off my stuff before going to mattia's room. but as soon as i opened the door, i saw him sitting on my couch with a bouquet of roses.

"what... is this?" i ask slowly.

"an apology. for being stupid," he answers. "i didn't mean what i said to you yesterday night. i was jealous and angry but i had no right to say those things. i'm sorry."

"it's funny cause i was about to apologize to you," i chuckle. "i'm sorry for what i said on my part too."

"i dont wanna wait anymore," he tells me straight up. "i like you, a lot. and i want you to be mine."

i smile lightly. "i like you a lot too mattia."

"so will you be my girlfriend?"

"course i'll be your girlfriend." i put the roses on the table and pull him in for a kiss.

he pulls away and throws his head back in relief. "thank god." 

"i'll do my best to make you happy," i say quietly. "i know i'm probably the first girl you're dating since jenna. i won't ever do you like she did. i promise."

"that means a lot," he smiles. "i'll do my best to keep you happy too." we resume kissing and his hands travel down to my waist. "let's take this to the bedroom?"

i nod and lead us to my room. he signals me to jump and held me up by my under thigh. mattia walks over to my bed and lays me down on my back while falling forward with me causing me to giggle. i take off my pants while he takes off his and his shirt along with it. before i can fully unclothe myself, he kisses me again. i didn't have time to take off my shirt because he seemed really eager so i didn't make him wait any longer. 

his lips travel down to my neck and i bring my hand to the back of his neck to pull him closer me. he looks down at his member, aligning it to my entrance and pushing himself in. i clench my jaw slightly because there a was a little pain at first, but he gave me time to adjust. 

"is that okay?" he asks. i nod, letting him continue. 

once i fully adjusted, he started thrusting lightly, then picking up the pace cause he got impatient. he uses my shoulders to grip himself as small groans and grunts came out of his mouth. 

"fuck, that feels good," i whisper. 

he dips his head into the side of my neck, letting me hear his heavy breathing. my hands placed themselves at his lower back while he continues thrusting into me. soon enough, i felt my high coming and clench my walls from the pleasure. 

"oh my god," mattia groans. 

"i'm gonna cum," i tell him. as soon as i finished that sentence, i released. 

mattia wasn't there yet so i removed him from me and got between his legs and put his member into my mouth. i watch him throw his head back as his eyes were closed. his breathing rate increased again and he started cussing quietly. 

"i'm almost there," he warns me. i felt him push my head down, making my gag and then he came in my mouth. "fuckkk."

i gasp for air as soon as he removes his hand from my head and crawl up to him to him. 

"you make me so happy," he tells me and wraps his arm around my waist to pull me in. 

i smile and his words and lay down on his bare chest. "can we just lay here for a it?"

"yeah." he kisses my forehead.

a/n: now is it just me, or are we talking to people on wattpad through the comments more than we be talking to our own friends doe

.