20

y/n's pov

after the police questioned me about everything they had to take me a to a hospital for a check up. they weren't sure about what chemicals evan put in me so it was better safe than sorry.

"you know you don't have to be here," i tell mattia. "you should've went home with kairi. it's getting late late."

"im not going anywhere," he answers. "learned my lesson to not leave you alone."

"come lay with me." i gesture.

i scoot over on the hospital bed to make room for him and lay on his chest.

"so.. i overheard what you and evan talked about," mattia begins. "should we talk about that?"

i widen my eyes, completely forgetting about that.  "uhm yeah." i sit up and face him. "it's genuinely okay if you don't feel the same way."

he chuckles as soon as i said that. "i think i've made it clear that i feel the same way y/n."

"i know, i'm just tryna sound humble," i answer. "so you and miah.. you don't actually like her do you?"

"no of course not. i was tryna get over you."

"good." i lay back down on his chest and wrap my arm around his lower stomach. "thank you again for what you did tonight."

"are you sure you're okay? what you went through, it was pretty traumatizing."

"well it's over now right?" i remind him. "i don't wanna think about it anymore." but the truth was that i was thinking about it. i'll be back sweetheart. his last words stuck to my brain.

"come here." mattia lifts my chin up so i can face him and he plants a kiss on my lips.

i kiss him back hungrily and felt his tongue enter my mouth while his hands travel all around my body.

"i'm not having sex with you at the hospital," i mumble through the kiss.

"why not? it'll be exciting," he answers.

"no."

"then i guess we'll wait till we get back," he smirks. "get some sleep."

i nod and laid back down on the pillows while mattia spoons me, hugging my waist.

the next morning

"how're you feeling?" the doctor asks me.

"i feel fine honestly. my legs are back to normal," i tell him.

"you think you're good to go home then?"

"yeah," i nod. "does everything seem okay?"

"the blood tests say that you're fine so i guess you're fine," he confirms. "you can check out at the front desk later."

"great, thank you doctor." i grab my stuff and sort everything out and head to the front desk where i saw mattia waiting.

"hey, kairi's here to pick us up," he says. "you got everything?"

"yep. let's go."

we get into kairi's car and i sit in the back while mattia sits at the passenger seat.

kairi glances back at me. "how're you feeling?"

"like someone's been stalking me for months and held me hostage," i reply.

"sounds about right."

when we get back to my apartment, jade and alejandro were outside my door waiting for me. 

"thank god," alejandro sighs and they both give me a hug. "told you, you shouldn't have went."

"are you okay?" jade asks. 

"i'm fine now," i smile. "just really glad to be back with you guys." 

we head into my room and all of us just hung out together until it got dark. 

"we have school tomorrow," i remind them. "you guys should get going."

they all agreed and left, except mattia. 

"i'm sleeping over tonight, das it," he says, heading to my bedroom. 

i chuckle and follow him in. mattia immediately slams his lips against mine and starts kissing me roughly. he travels down to my neck but i bring his face back to my lips cause i missed them already. we take off our clothes one by one and he tosses me onto my bed. mattia crawls on top of me and reconnect our lips. 

his hands pull my underwear down while i do this same for him and soon enough, i felt his length push inside me. after i adjusted to his size, he starts thrusting aggressively while use his elbows to hold himself up. i grip his back with my two hands and heard nothing but his heavy breathing and our skin to skin contact. 

"moan for me," he whispers. 

i do as he says and the second i started moaning, i couldn't stop. the pleasure was indescribable. our bodies jerk up a little bit as pounds into me. 

"fuck you feel so good," i say out of breath. 

we've slept together before but this time was different, knowing how he felt about me, it made it different. 

a knot in my stomach starts form and i clench my walls. "i'm almost there."

"me too," he grunts. 

"do it, i'm on the pill," i tell him. 

i finish first, and mattia put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet and he watches me moan in pleasure. 

"good girl."

soon enough, he releases inside my and sucked on my neck so he wouldn't make too much noise but i still heard the muffled moans. 

he collapses onto my body as we both breathe heavily and then he flips over on his back.

"all mine," he smirks.

.