Chapter 5

Like usual for the past few days, Hongjoong wasnt there again. Hana searches him whenever she got the free period but he always disappear before she got to him.

She was walking on the School corridor when she was trip by a leg that makes her fall down. While falling, she slightly hurt her broken wrist again so she rub them before slowly getting up.

The person grab her pullover from the back and drag her to somewhere.

"I'm telling you again leave hyung alone"
It was Mingi again and he had the same cold piercing eyes that makes Hana feels scared inside but not really showing him she is intimidated.

"Why are you so desperate about breaking my relationship with Hongjoong?"
Mingi widened his eyes by her replies. Never in his life has he thought that she will have the guts to talk back to him. He smirk and laugh evil-ly before pushing her on the wall.

"Wa...wait what are you doing? Get off me Mingi"
But Mingi wont buldge instead he push himself on to her more and lean closer to her. Hana on the other hand was trying to push him away with all of her energy but her wounded wrist was not helping her at all.

"Hana?"
Mingi stop and move away pretending to be disgusted. Hana froze and look at the owner of the voice with a dead eyes. Hongjoong stood there with the expression she has never seen before. Broken

"Hongjoong"
Hana utters quietly and move inches away from Mingi before proceeding to step closer to Hongjoong who motions her to stop with his hands.

Hana tilted her head in confusion. She was just saved from getting assaulted but she prefers to get assaulted than seeing that side of Hongjoong.

"How could you?"
Hongjoong says angrily through a gritted teeth and a single tear drop from his eyes.

Hana widened her eyes getting the situation that Hongjoong was indeed misunderstanding the situation.

"No...Joong...let me explain..."
"SAVE IT! I DONT FUCKING NEED THEM"
Hongjoong walks away and Hana cannot find her legs to follow them. She silently cried for the first time infront of some of the people she never wanted them to.

"Annnnd problem solve"
Mingi smirk at her and walks away too.

Hana finds herself on the verge on breaking down so she ran. Bumping anyone on her way who watches her like a disease.

She ran to the stairs still holding back her tears, her knucles showing because she was torturing herself again. She finally arrive at the rooftop and breath in the air.

She finally broke down, kneeling down on the hard ground floor and grab her skirts harshly. She cried as much as she wants and look at the sky, several tears beeming down her face.

She stood up and walks towards the edge of the rooftop and sniffle. She stand on the edge and lifted up her face closing her eyes and letting the wind to blow her tears dry.

If she doesnt have anyone to wipe away her tears for them, atleast the wind did give her some company. She relieve a small smile and let the wind blows on her face until she stopped crying and let her tears run dry.

I will not break my promise mom, No matter how hard life brings me upon it, I will never give up.
I will grow up to be the person you want me to, I will value my life although it is really hard for me right now,

I will survive

                       ●●●●●●●●

A/N : Sunday is no exceptional since we aint even doing anything as well hahaha
We have 10 more days until the lockdown stopped and another 15 days if the government approved
ㅠ.ㅠ ㅠ.ㅠ ㅠ.ㅠ ㅠ.ㅠ