Thank U

I want to thank everyone for reading, voting and commenting on this book.

To be honest I wasnt completely confident at writing crime scenes and law involve in the first place (I did pretty bad in college on those subjects LMAO). But I'm glad it could work out in the end eventhough I maybe completely wrong somewhere, I just try to make everything look as realistic as possible hehet.

So yeah this is my third book I've finished during quarantine and it might seem rushed but I do had to rush before we can get back to university and some serious shits of assignments are waiting for me.

I hope you enjoy this book as well as my previous book. More stories coming up in your way so make sure to check me out whenever you feel like it.

Lastly, like my storyline in here, if you feel or experienced any bad things that made you want to give up on your life, always remember that there is a brighter future waiting for you and you just need to get pass those storms to reach the clear blue sky.

And if anyone is having a hard time and want to rant, my DM is always open. I too have been suffering a lot in my life and all of my stories usually have those rebelious OC which will inspire you. I may not give the best advice but I'll be your crying place so dont hesitate to hit me up.

Thank you for being with me this far

Stay Home and Stay Safe until then
Sincerely,
0rangemilk
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥