Chapter 26

"Jung Wooyoung, you have a visitor"

Wooyoung was brought out from his cell and made his way to see his visitor. They sat on the other side and let the hoodie hide their face, but one could tell that it was a girl.

Wooyoung was confuse and stare the other person in return. She didnt utter a single word for five minutes and they only have about 10 minutes left. Wooyoung arch his eyesbrows and started to get irritated.

"Are you just going to sit there all day? Who are you?, he ask getting annoyed.

She looks up slightly showing her lips and Wooyoung felt sudden goosebump in his body, he flinch forward and tries to see her face clearly but she turns away.

"Confess and you will live", she whisper and Wooyoung gasp in shock, already too familiar with the voice.

It was the voice that has been calling him for a few months before he was suspected of murder. It was the voice that used to whisper in his ears to confess over and over again.

The girl on the other side look up and at his face and smirk at him who cried in fear. The guards came and took him in as the girl was already gone.

"Leave me alone! Why dont you just die quietly? Stop bothering me! Leave me alone! I will kill you!"

He keeps on crying and shouted until a police nurse had to come and injected him a vaccine which will make him go to sleep as he finally lost energy before he utter slowly.

"Please Hana, leave me alone"

Semi was in a court. Once again she had been defending someone who was was claiming to be innocent. But Semi knew they were not, she always take precautions and investigations before she step inside the court and always had a plan even if it didnt go the way her clients wanted.

"Your honor, we admit that my client Lee Hanseul did break into the government office that night..."

There were chatters and murmers everywhere. The clients family gasp and glare at Semi in betrayal, that was not how they had a deal. Their deal was to make Lee Hanseul innocent no matter what happened.

"However your honor, I would like tell everyone that it was done out of generousity. Lee Hanseul's family went bankrupt 3 months ago after their paper in the office got delayed several times. He only break in to see if he could finish the paper himself. I apologize for his act as it was illegal however I would also like you to know that his sister is dying and that he had no choice since they needed the money as fast as possible"

The court went silent. Even Semi's client's families mouth drop in shock. They never told any of those things to her but Semi proved everyone once again that no secrets can be kept in front of the law.

The judge finally made his decision where he punished Lee Hanseul for breaking law however took into consideration about his situations and decreased his punishment. He also ordered their papers to be done within a week and Lee Hanseul's family cried in joy, himself included.

They hated Semi for what she did at first but they thank her after they went out from the court.

Semi wave them off and get back to her office where she couldnt find Yunho and Yeosang. She looks around the floor and decided to eat by herself but before that, she walk back to the office to take her purse and arrange some files.

She jump in shock when she saw that Yeosang was in the room where she didnt saw him before. She raise her eyebrows at him as Yeosang keeps coming closer to her and eyed her every move.

"Do you think you can hide forever?"