Chapter 17

"Prosecutor Lim, we have a new case on murder. The police are on the crime scene right now so we should head fast"

Yeosang bursted in startling Yunho and Semi. They closed their files and wore their coats before heading to the crime scene.

They arrived half an hour later and came face to face with the death body which is still not removed. The two males hurriedly look around for any evidence while Semi suspect the body. She wore a glove and took the purse out from the death body and open it.

Name : Na Hyejung
DOB : 01/10/1999
Blood Type : O+

She finish reading and stood up putting the ID in a small plastic wrap and took off her gloves.

"May I speak to the Officer in charge?"

Semi ask and they call for the one in charge while she waited patiently.

"Hello Prosecutor Lim, Its nice to finally meet you. My name is Kwon Minjun and I'm the one in charge"

"Yes Officer Kwon its nice meeting you. May I see the person they suspect?"

"He is already brought to the station, you can meet him there. Although he seems to deny he did it, he was the only one present during the crime so we'll put our trust on you to reveal the truth"

"I will work hard, thank you for trusting me"

"Ah! and Prosecutor Lim, you'll be working together on this with our unit members until the case is cleared"

"That is fine, I'd like to meet them"

"Lets go to the station then"

"Okay!"

An ambulance siren was heard and they took the body inside before driving back to the hospital to probably do some posmortem on them.

Semi entered the station and went to the cell to see the suspect.

"Why did you do it?"
Semi ask calmly at first, not wanting to trigger and make the man in there mad.

"IT WASNT ME WHY DONT ANYONE BELIEVE ME?!"
The man screamed and lunged forward to Semi who yelp in shock. He push her on the wall making the officers to rush inside and pull him apart from Semi.

"Its okay take it easy",
Semi assure the officers who still held the man and look at him in the eye who widen his in shocked.

"Wait! It cant be! You're already dead!"
The man scream again and tries to break free as Semi watch in horror.

"I swear I never hurted you, please leave me alone!"
He continued screaming and breaking free from the two officers who were holding him down. He lunged towards Semi again and grab her neck.

Semi cant breath and kick the man in his balls who fell with pain. She cough and rolled her eyes before glaring at him.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"
She shouted angrily

"Lee Hana Lee Hana...Its Lee Hana. She has come back to kill us all"

Everyone could tell that the man was not in his real self and was disturbed. He cup his ears with his hands before mumbling words which cant be heard.

Someone rush inside the station wearing a Police uniform and went in the cell.

"Wooyoung!"
The man cried and ran towards his friend. The suspect was indeed Jung Wooyoung, Hongjoong's friend and the police who just ran in was no ther than Hongjoong himself.

Wooyoung stop mumbling and points towards Semi as Hongjoong looks up. He too widen his eyes and stood up abruptly before shaking in horror.

Semi watch the two in confusion and the other two officer left them since Wooyoung seems to have calmed down. They just hoped he dont try to strangle her again.

Hongjoong walks towards her slowly and reach out his arms,

"Hana?"