Chapter 30

"Has he contacted you yet?"

"I couldnt call him all night"

"Me too and now I'm starting to get real worried"

"So you werent really worried before?"

"Lim Semi you little..."

The two were bickering when they heard the door being push open. They are surprised to see Yeosang whom they've been trying to contact all night. He came inside like nothing happened and greet his friends who eyed each other with a raised eyebrows.

"Dude what the fuck?!",
Yunho calls out and Yeosang still look lost.

"What?",
he mutter and stare at his teammates who folded their arms and glare at him.

"We tried calling you all evening and night yesterday. We thought something happened to you okay?",
Semi says quickly and get back on her table. It was a side of her they've never seen. She was really worried and Yeosang's eyes soften.

"Ah! I was staying over at my friend's and my phone died. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys, it was an emergency and I forgot my phone died",
He say sheepishly and took out his dead phone as he burrowed a charger from Yunho and plug his phone in.

He stare at Semi who still seems to be angry and a smile escape his lips.

They heard a knock on the door after an hour later. Yunho greeted the person who enter brightly but Yeosang glare when Semi just watches in amusement.

"Why are you here again?",
Yeosang ask him through gritted teeth.

"I want to talk to Prosecutor Lim"

"She's busy..."

"Its okay Yeosang...Hongjoong can you give me a minute? I'll just arrange these papers first"

Hongjoong nodded and wait outside noticing the mood inside and feels intimidated.

"What the fuck dude, I thought you get along with him",
Yunho ask him and shook his head.

Yeosang ignore his word and turn his gaze towards the girl who was busy organizing her papers,
"Why are you still meeting him?",
he ask and throw his pen.

"Yeosang now is not a good time",
Semi sigh and turn to him who became quiet after seeing the look on her face.

She was worried and abnoxious too. But like every other time, she was good at keeping aside her pain and pretends to be okay. But Yeosang could see through all that and he was not happy.

Semi went out with a deep sigh and greeted Hongjoong with a smile. They went to a cafe outside from the building and not the one in theirs'.

"Any process in Wooyoung's case?",
Hongjoong ask after taking a sip from his coffee.

"Not yet. But everything will be okay dont worry".

"How are you so relaxed?"

"Is there a reason to be so worked up?"

"The life of my best friend depends upon here how am I not supposed to get worked up?"

Hongjoong suddenly grew angry and slam the table. Semi's relaxed state anger him and he dont know why he suddenly get so worked up. He feels like she was playing around with him and that she did not really try helping him.

"Are you really trying your best Prosecutor Lim?",
Hongjoong says through gritted teeth. The smirk on Semi's lip faded away as she turns into glaring him.

Never had she thought she'll be facing him so soon when she was just half way into going through her plan. She didnt went under all her training in Law School and will not let her patience for 10 years go to waste. She will not let him destroy her plans.

"You know what Hongjoong, It really amuses me how much you care about Wooyoung. How much you worked to stand up for him and how you've been trying your best to save him...

...only if you've been doing the same to Hana"