Chapter 38

"Yunho! Can you please take care of this file for me? I have to meet someone who says they happened to be an eye witness"

"Really? An eye witness? After all these years?"

"Yes Yeosang, atleast its better late than never aye?"

The two males nod their head and she left the office. It was around 3 in the afternoon and she think if the person that claims to be the eye witness even have a job, because the time it wants is a working hour. She shook her thoughts away and hear her phone rang in the exact moment.

"Hello?",
she answered and hear a clear voice in return

"Are you on your way?"

"Yes I am"

"I am waiting"

It hung up, she couldnt even make out if its a woman or man because its too rough to be a woman's voice but too cheeky to be a man's. And the place, out of all places in the village it calls her in the outskirt of town which is too obvious. It wasnt any eye witness, but they knew something and she could make it as an advantage.

How one tries to trick a prosecutor, that is also one of the best in pure daylight, she chuckle to herself and send a message for back up.

Princess♥
Might need a back up
Location xxxxxxxxxx

Hwa♥
On my way

She didnt call back up from the police department instead from her bestfriend. If she call a police, it would be too much of a long story for them and she dont have time for that.

When she reach there, she was met with silence,
"Hello? Anybody here?"
She calls out and was greeted with nothing but silence. She looks around whipping her head back and forth until she sees a shadow from an abandoned house. Ofcourse she expected this, but she didnt expected her to be so much of an idiot.

"Semi huh? Do you really think I wont recognised you?",
the person spat and came forward. She shows no sign of fear, no doubt and no emotions.

"Eye witness huh? Are you really planning on turning yourself in?",
Semi fold her arms and act confidence when deep down she was slightly panicking.

"You know what? I should thank you once again for taking me out of that prison. That bitch really gets on my nerves that I decided to choke her, but if it wasnt for you, I would have been found guilty. But this, are you really trying to find Lee Hana's killer from 10 years ago?..."

"Stop blabbaring Seo Eunhye, you're hurting my ears"

"You have become so bold now sister! I wonder what changed you. No! most importantly, how did you survive?"

"Funny right? How the God spare me so that I could punish you with my own hands"

"And you think I would give you that chance?"

Semi heard rustling sound in her back and before she could turn around, she felt a heavy chartle of woods being swung at her and she fell, unconcious.

Seonghwa arrived a few minutes late, he looks around and panic. 'She told me to meet her here where is she?'. It was dead silence, only the sounds of bird chirping and the hovering sound of animals in the distance could be heard.

He pace around and found blood in a distance, he dont know who's blood it is but he is sure it was new and that it could either be Semi's or the person she was supposed to meet. His throat got tightened and he couldnt help but shiver.

With a shaky hands he took out his phone and dial the person he'll never came in contact with again if its not for the situation.

"Hello?"

He breathe out and sigh when he heard his voice. They used to be the closest of them all, what had happened to them?

"Listen here you fucker, I'm gonna give you another chance to make things right again..."