⁰⁴⁷ | dominoes

"Y/n." Taehyung shakes you a little and you wake up.

"Y-yeah?" You realise that you're still in the car and you straighten up.

"Take us to Ara." He stops the car at the side of the road and gets out of the car.

"Wh-why?" You're confused and still drowsy.

"He's after the research papers. Not just you."

You wonder how he knows Aunt Ara has the papers. Did you tell him?

You wipe the drool off your chin and nod slowly. You don't exactly remember her address, but you can try.

"I don't know how to drive." You say as you look up at him.

He purses his lips as he looks back at you and breathes out exasperatedly.

"Okay. Then direct me." He climbs back and inserts the key into the ignition.

"Where from here?"

Your phone rings and you look at him with wide eyes.

"Answer it." He urges nodding as he turns off the ignition and turns to you. He seems a little restless too.

"H-Hello?"

"Where are you?" You're relieved to hear Jungkook's voice.

"I'm in Itaewon. Where are you? How are you?"

"I'm fine. But, I can't connect to Jimin. Thought it's nothing, but I can't connect to Leena either. Care to explain what's happening? Why are you in Itaewon?"

"Kai has preponed the killing." You deadpan.

"What?"

"Yeah, just stay indoors. Stay safe. Don't listen to anybody. Play video games. Okay?"

"You gotta tell me what's happening? Whe-"

"Please contact Yoongi. I'll send you his number. Tell him to find Jisoo and Jimin. Tell him Jhope is not available either. Did you speak to Namjoon?"

"He's out of reach, Y/n. Something is very wrong."

"Of course, Jungkook. All the names of people that came in the blackmail are acting funny. But, I gotta go. I'm in a hurry. Bye. Please text me what Suga says."

"Who's Suga?"

"Yoongi!" You cut the call as you turn to a chuckling Taehyung.

"What?"

"I remember how mad he was when he thought you and I are dating." He laughs as he shakes his head and takes a turn at the street where you point your finger.

"Thanks for that. Turns out we broke up over nothing."

"Technically, you did. He still cheated you, right?" He cocks his head to one side as he looks at you, still smiling his strange smile.

"You could have done it in other ways. It was not necessary to tear us apart like that."

"But, I don't want anybody to have you in the first place, Y/n. Why would I let that opportunity go? Hmm?" Your heart skips a beat and you blush furiously.