⁰⁶⁷ | danger

The corridors were dark.

And empty.

No shadows, no sound.

No whisper.

No breath.

Silent.

Just an ominous vibe lingering in the air.

But still silent.

Yet, here this was.

At my doorstep.

The declaration of another horror waiting to bleed back into my life.

My hands were shaking as I reached down and picked the envelope off the ground.

With each passing second, my heart only sank as I unfolded the sheet. I tried hard to convince myself this wasn't really happening.

This obviously wasn't happening.

But

Why the heck was it still happening?!

The words inscribed in the parchment made my heart stop altogether.

My mouth ran dry, but my eyes were still wet and blurry as I struggled to read it. I actually read it several times.

Se-ve-ral times.

Just to be sure.

This was different from all the other mails I'd received before. This wasn't made out of newspaper alphabet cutouts.

It was printed in neat fonts;

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

Gulping hard, I frantically flipped the paper.

There were two photos printed at the back.

Of me.

And.

Kim Taehyung.

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗
𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 ;)

My breath hitching in my throat, I rushed into the apartment, shut the door with my back slammed into it and stood there for a moment.

This wooden barrier was the only thing now standing between me and the horror outside that was waiting to swallow me whole.

Breathe, Y/N, breathe. You've been through this before. You can do this.