⁰⁶² | cursed

⚠Gore

Can y'all at least get me haters? If there's no one to hate me, it means I'm definitely doing something wrong

Can y'all at least get me haters? If there's no one to hate me, it means I'm definitely doing something wrong. 🐼🤞🏻

🥀

"She's fine. Just tired."

"It's been 34 hours, I'm worried."

I opened my eyes to find Suga and Jin talking in whispers.

I sat up with great difficulty and winced with pain when my sides began to hurt.

Jin ran to my side and took my hand. "Are you okay? Don't get up. You have a fractured rib." It hurt each time I breathed in deeply.

I nodded and looked around. "I've been out for 34 hours?"

Suga sighed and sat down by my foot.
"You almost scared me."

"What happened? How's my brother? Leena? Jungkook?" I paused for a second.

"Taehyung?" I finally asked and Jin shook his head.

"They're all fine. Worry about yourself."

My head, hand and feet were bandaged. Movements of my torso were restrained by a gentle brace. The memories of the last incident ran through my mind and I convulsed.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"He left."

"To where?"

"To fix the damage."

"What damage?"

"Stuff. You want to come with us later?"

"I can leave?" I asked as I looked down at my broken state with raised eyebrows.

"Of course. You'll be discharged in a few weeks."

"We-WEEKS?!"

"There she goes. I told you not to tell her." Jin smacked the back of Suga's head.

"I can't be here for WEEKS! Hypnotize them and get me out!"

"No can do, baby."

"Can you tell me what happened? How did you guys find out and what was happening?"

"Long story short.. Taehyung saved the day." Suga exhaled as he patted my leg. "We did too."