-Chapter 3- Todoroki...

-Izuku's POV-

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I didn't know who it was until this person said something. "Midoriya..."
I recognised that voice it was Todoroki. I turned around to look at him in the eyes. He took his hand off of my shoulder and looked in my eyes.

"Something seems off with you. Is everything alright?" He said with a worried expression on his face. I panicked, what could I say !! I looked away from him. "I'm fine... everything is fine..." I'm sure he didn't belive me but he pretended to belive me "Ok I was just checking on you and don't forget if anything is wrong you can talk to me ! Okay?" I nodded and walked away from him.

-Todoroki's POV-

He walked away quickly from me. I know something is off, I felt it and I won't just ignore it... I can't...
I'm going to do my best to help him and protect him. I won't let him do anything stupid to himself. I think I should follow him. I don't trust him he could do something stupid. I won't let that happen.

-Izuku's POV-

I got out of the classroom and ran to the bathroom as quickly as possible.
'You have to cut now. You're a burden to everyone'
'You made Todoroki worry'
'You are a BURDEN to EVERYONE'

That's all true... I make everyone worry. I got to the bathroom "finally" I said to myself before going into a stall. I got my phone out of my pocket. I took the case off and grabbed the razor blade, and it started again...

Worthless
Cut
Useless
Cut
Burden
Cut
Cut
Cut

So much blood and cuts. I had about 19 cuts on my right arm and 16 and my left one. Then I heard someone enter the bathroom. I jumped a little bit and the razor fell on the ground 'shit' "Midoriya are you here?"
I froze. I couldn't think or do anything...

Hello! Lil update.

I censored the picture above because wattpad said I violated the guidelines. Like don't post self harm and all that. So I decided to censor the pic. Hope it didn't bother to much

Bye~
Aïko