-Chapter 18- Boyfriend

-Todoroki's POV-

He's still in surgery room...

It's been 5 hours he should be out soon. I hope...

"Mr.Todoroki?" A nurse called out.

"Yeah... that's me..." My voice sounded bored and tired. I cried for a whole hour after the start of his surgery. I hope he's fine.

"Midoriya is in a room. You can go visit him if you want. If you want just follow me. I'm gonna check up on the machines and him." She said. She sounded happy, so I hope it's because everything is alright.

"Um...Yeah I'm coming..." I said with my tired and monotone voice. I followed her to Izuku's room. He was still pale but he was wearing clean clothes. He had bandages all over his arms. It tears my heart in pieces when I see him like that...

I walk over to his bed. I grab a chair and place it close to him. I sit down and put my head on his lap. I held his hand and cried out in relief.

I fell asleep on his lap, crying my eyes out.

-Time skip 30 minutes-

I felt something move under my head. I didn't really think about it. But then I felt something on my head. I lift my head up and realize where I was. "Izuku..." I said while crying tears of joy and relief. He smiled weakly and patted my hair.

-Izuku's POV-

Why...why am I still alive?

How many times will I have to try...?

I feel sad for Todoroki that has to take care of such a burden like me. I could try... I could try to feel happiness again. I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't want me to live like this...

I really want to try. I will try... for my mom and for Todoroki. Wait a minute... Todoroki was sleeping on my lap for how much time?!

I look at him with a deep blush before putting a pillow over my face in embarrassment. I hear a sms giggle from him. I blush even more. Why did he have to be so damn cute.

"You know that i love you right?" He said, I put the pillow back behind my head and look at him. "I know and I love you too" I answered. "But nothing is official between us" I added. "We could make it official. I know that you just tried to kill yourself but I really love you." He proposed. "That's not a bad idea... we could make it official here and now."

I sat up and put two fingers under his chin to make Todoroki look in my eyes. I got closer and kissed him. I could feel that he was shocked at the beginning but then he kissed back.

We separated our lips and looked in each other's eyes before we both looked away with a flushed face.

That's it. It's now official.

Todoroki is now my boyfriend.

"I forgive you" I told him. "For what?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "The panic attack, the fight and everything" I finished. "Oh thanks" he said smiling brightly.

Now I'll have to try my hardest...

I want to be happy...

For Todoroki...