-Chapter 27- I thought you were happy...

-Todoroki's POV-

I shut the door behind me and I walk in. I tossed my keys on the counter and my jacket on the sofa. I'll can put them at their place later. "IZU I'M HOOOOOME!" I shouted I walked closer to the door. When I first came in I heard him sing but I just brushed it off.

Thump

"Hmm?" I hummed in total confusion.
"Izuku what are you doing?" No answer from my green haired boyfriend. I start to get a bit worried. Maybe I shouldn't have left. Was I gone for too long? What happened to him? I'm scared.

I ran to his room. I grab the door knob. I turn it in all directions but nothing is working. 'He locked the fucking door' I thought to myself. I walked back a little and I ran with my elbow in front of me. I crashed through the door. I could feel blood drip down my arm. But what I saw in front of me, would never leave my head.

Tears start forming in my eyes as I crash down on the floor. I stood back up, tears running down my face. I untie the knot and get him down. I put him on his back. I put two finger on his neck, trying to find a pulse. Faint  but present.

I ran out and snatched my phone of my pocket. I almost fell on the way back to his room. My sobs were so loud and my vision was all blurry. I fell on the floor beside him. I called an ambulance.

"119 what's your emergency?"

"Myboyfriendtriedtokillhimselficanfeelhispulsebuthisbreathingisreallyslowimscared!!"

"Ok I'm gonna ask you to calm down and explain this again but slower"

"My boyfriend tried to kill himself I can feel his pulse but his breathing is really slow."

"Ok keep calm. What is your address? We are going to send you an ambulance."

"Apartment ***** near Shizuoka prefecture. About 3 blocks from U.A high school"

"Ok an ambulance will be sent to you. Until then, keep checking his breathing and his pulse. Remember to keep calm and stay with him."

"O-ok"

*phone call ends*

I looked at his pale face.

He was smiling...

"Is this really what you wants? There's so much more to discover in life. Life could be beautiful. Just stay strong. I love you" I shed a tear.

I checking the pulse again it was so faint. I remembered that we practiced CPR in hero training once.

100 to 120 compressions a minute...

After every 30 compressions give 2 rescue breaths...

I kept mumbling this to myself over and over again. I was compressing it like we showed in hero train. I hope I'm doing this the right way. Please an ambulance fast.

Crash

They crashed through the door and ran to me. One of the paramedics pushed me gently to the side. I moved out of the way and let them do their jobs.

"This is the 3rd time..." one of them mumble.

When I heard him say that I bursted  out crying. I cried so hard. I feel on my knees and cried in my hands. It's the 3rd time and I wasn't able to do anything...

I'm completely useless to him...

I was blinded. Blinded by that big smile he gave all of us.

Under that mask... there were tears and a frown...

How did I not realise...

I'm sorry...

I'm really sorry...

I thought you were happy...