-Chapter 13- fine...

*a lot of mentions of cutting*

-3rd person POV-

"I know I might be annoying but it's for your own good" Todoroki told Izuku with a sad smile. "I know..." Izuku sighed looking down at the clean bandages.

"If you want I could go slow and only check you wrists...?" Todoroki said looking at Izuku's wrists and arms. "Fine... it's better than checking everything...." Izuku sighed before walking towards his bedroom.

Before he could reach his door Todoroki called him again. He walked toward him "What do you want again?" Izuku asked slightly annoyed from everything. "The blades. Give 'em to me." Todoroki said while cleaning up the living room a little. "What? No!" Midoriya said annoyed, angry and mostly scared.

What if he had a panic attack? He needed to cut. He walked to the bathroom slowly, not wanting to give the blades. "By the way, give me scissors, cutter and everything that can cut through skin." Todoroki said walking to the kitchen to make food. "You have 'till diner to give me everything." He said seriously.

-Izuku's POV-

Ugh why me?! I walk angrily to my bathroom, I need a plan. I could hid one razor and two packs of bandages, and since he won't check anything else than my wrist I can cut on my chest or thighs. Yeah that seems like a pretty f**ked up plan but it seems like it would work.

I take everything that I want to hide to my bedroom. Where could I put them? Oh I know! In the bottom part of my closet there is old clothes, I could hid my stuff under them, plus no one knows about that bottom drawer since it can only be opened from the back.

Now I need to think a little more about the cutting. I think I should do it on my chest because when I use One For All, I use my legs so if I cut on my thighs it might open the cuts when I'm training.

I sigh before getting up from my desk to go eat something. I walk out of my bedroom and silently head to the kitchen.

I grab a bag of barbecue chips and a water bottle and walk back to my room ignoring Todoroki that was cooking. He might be sad that I don't want to eat the food that he is cooking but I got used to just eat snacks.

I sit on my bed with my laptop beside me. I'm gonna watch some videos on YouTube while I eat this.

But then I fell asleep...