-Chapter 28- Who are You?

-Izuku's POV-

I open my eyes to blinding lights. I turn my head around. I'm still alive...

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry" I heard.

Shoto was holding my hand and was whispering this to me. I tighten my grip on his hand. He looks at me with a shocked but happy expression. I give him a small smile. He hugged me tightly.

He sat back on the big chair. At that moment I heard the door creak open.

"Oh um you're awake" It was a tall but young looking men. He had green hair and light green eyes. He was wearing a white hoodie with 'Nike' written in black on it. He was wearing  dark blue jeans and he looked like he was a nice person. His hair looked fluffy and curly like mine. He basicly looked like an older copy of me but taller and better clothing style.

Who is that? Why does he look like my mom and I? So many questions running through my head.

"Oh yeah you never saw me before. Sorry I forgot about that" He said it. Did he know what I was thinking about?

"No I didn't know" he said with a smile. Did he read my mind?

"I did. It's my quirk" he laughed. "My name is Ishiro Midoriya. I'm your mother's brother. I'm your uncle. Nice to meet you" he smiled so much all the time. He looked a nice guy.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. Your nephew, I guess?" I answered with a really confused look plastered on my face. My mom never told me she had a brother. I never knew I had an uncle. I'm happy to meet someone else from my family.

"She never told you because I-" he stoped dead in his tracks.

"We... we had a fight? Yeah that's it!" He said. It sounded more like a question bit I just brushed off like I usually do.

Im pretty sure it's not even important.

"I want to learn more about you. Sho, can you leave please?" I said in a soft tone. He smiled and kissed my forehead before walking out.

"Sit down. Please" I said. I sounded a bit harsh but it's because I'm really tired and my neck hurt. "Oh ok" he sat down.

"Was he your boyfriend?" He asked.

I felt my cheeks heating up at the question.

"Don't worry you don't need to answer since I already know he is" he said with a smirk. Oh yeah he can read my mind I've forgot about that.

-Time skip he is out of the hospital-

It's so refreshing to finally leave the hospital. Ishiro asked me if I wanted to go to his house to play video games and obviously, I said yes.

Right now I'm walking to the address that he had wrote on that little piece of paper.

"This house is sooooo big! Is it really his?" I said to myself. "Helloooo Izuku!" He said cheerful by the window of the 2nd story.

"You can come in. The door is op
en!"

I walked in.

Hello!

Im having a huge writer block since I'm not really good with fluff. I'm sorry if the chapters are a bit shorter than usual and if there is mistakes don't be shy to point them out.

This chapter will probably have some updates since it is not proofread.

Bye~

Aïko