-Chapter 30- Why me...?

-Not proofread-

-Izuku's POV-

It's been a week since I met Ishiro. I'm so happy I met him. He made me smile and laugh. It's the best uncle anyone could wish to have. Even tho he's really young, he is pretty rich. His house is enormous. He has a pool and a trampoline. He also has 4 televisions and plenty of video games.

I think I've never been this happy in a while. Right now I'm walking to school and I think today will be a good day. I slept really well last night and this morning I woke up full of energy.

I walked in with a big smile on my face. It was genuine for once. But before I could walk up the stairs I felt a hot breath in my neck. I turned around and punched whoever that was right on their face. I look at them and realize...

It's him...

Kacch- Bakugo.

What did I just do oh no.

"Damn you." Bakugo stood up and looked at me with a death glare, it sent shivers down my spine.

He grabbed my wrist forcefully. He knew that I cut. Because he knew, he digged his nails in my arm. I scream in pain. I cry and I try to make him let go of my wrist. I shouldn't have done that because his grip tighten up around my arm. His grip was so tight that my hand was starting to get blue.

"If you continue I'll do something that is going to make you regret being born *chuckle*"

His laugh was so disgusting. This guy is a damn psycho. Why did I decide to be friend with such a person.

I hate him. With all I have. I hate him.

"I hate you" I whispered without realising what I just said.

*hysterical laughter* *chuckle*

These sounds were definitely not a good sign.

Before I could realize what I said I was being thrown on the floor. It hurts. It hurts so bad.

He kicked me...

He punched me...

He reopened some of my scars...

I was suffering. I was crying and screaming but all I got in return was incredibly creepy laughs. I just wanted everything to end. I wanted him to kick me so much that I would pass out.

Then everything stopped. I heard his laugh one last time. I heard him walk away. My whole body hurts. I can feel blood run down my arm. I can feel my bone almost coming out of my finger that he broke earlier.

I try to get up by using One For All. That was such a bad idea. I crushed down on the floor. It hurted so much. I started sobbing again. I finally managed to get up. I take my phone, and unlock it. I see that Shoto sent me a message 5 minutes ago, saying that he went for grocery shopping since he wanted to make meat buns today.

I sigh in relief, Shoto won't be home.

-Time skip: House-

I open the door painfully. Blood is still continuously dripping down both of my arms. My back still hurt. And I'm not able to move my finger now.

I fall on the floor. It hurts too much. I can't walk. My vision is getting all blurry.

I can't get up...

Heeeeeeeeey

It's been a while! I'm still dealing with writers block, this chapter was an exception.  I was walking around in my room, looking for things to do or draw and then the chapter was being wrote in my head.

It's weird, I know. Sometimes I'm just walking and then I'm like "Todoroki was walking... bla bla bla" and I end up writing a chapter.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Byyyyyye~

Aïko