-Chapter 11- Because...

-Izuku's POV-

Why did I say that?! Todoroki never looked so sad and worried...

But I didn't realize it... it was an accident. Right ? I really just want to die. Disappear from the world.

"Because..." he said. I looked at him and asked. "Because what?" I'm waiting for an answer. But nothing comes out of his mouth.

"Because I fucking love you !" He shouts at me with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall across his face.

He starts to walk away before I could say anything. I was left sitting here with my mouth wide open. Did he really said that he loved me ? How could I question myself on this, he literally shouted in my face that he loved me.

My thoughts were broken when I heard him run out of the hospital room. "I love you too..." I whispered, it was too late anyways...

I'm so dumb...

I'll wait I hope that he will come back... I hope so.

I flop back on the bed and feel a sharp pain through my back. Shit that hurts. I feel a shiver down my spine. I should be careful since I jumped off a roof. I probably have a lot more injuries. Wait if I'm here it's because Todoroki brought me here. It's an hospital and they healed some of my injuries. So that mean they saw my arms...

Did Todoroki saw them? I don't know but neither do I want to know. Usually when I feel down, I listen to music. But right now I don't have my phone or anything that can play music.

*Sigh*

"Thought I found a way"

"Thought I found the way, yeah"

"But you never go away"

"So I guess I gotta stay now"

"Oh, I hope some day"

"I'll make it out of here"

"Even if it takes all night"

"Or a hundred years"

"Need a place to hide"

"But I can't find one near"

"Wanna feel alive"

"Outside I can fight my fears"

"Isn't it lovely, all alone ?"

"Heart made of glass, my mind of stone"

"Tear me to pieces, skin and bone"

"Hello, welcome home"

"Walkin' out of town"

"Lookin' for a better place"

"Something's on my mind"

"Always in my headspace"

"But I know some day I'll make it out of here"

"Even if it takes all night or a hundred years"

"Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near"

"Wanna feel alive, outside I can fight my fear"

"Isn't it lovely, all alone?"

"Heart made of glass, my mind of stone"

"Tear me to pieces, skin and bone"

"Hello, welcome home"

"Woah, yeah"

"Yeah, ah"

"Woah, woah"

"Hello, welcome home"

I feel a little bit better now. I've always liked to sing. It calms me down when I feel sad or sick. I hope Todoroki will come back...

-Todoroki's POV-

Why did I said that?!

Im so dumb I left without even letting him answer anything. I should go back. Maybe it's gonna be awkward. I don't want to go back. I'll probably visit him again tommorow.

-Izuku's POV-

I'm hyperventilating again. But this time I can't calm down and I can't sing since I can't breath either. Todoroki is not here to hug me or play with my hair. I'm alone with my heartbeats that increased in speed.

I really can't calm down. The machines around me are going crazy. My vision is starting to blur. I hear doctors rush in my room. A girl's voice scream something like get me some help or something. Then someone else rush in and yell something that sounds like panic attack.

I turn my head to the door. Todoroki is here...

My vision is starting going black and my breath is now calmer. The machines aren't going crazy like before. And my heartbeats are more normal. I fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes Todoroki was laying in a chair beside my bed he looked exhausted. I reach for his hand and grab it. He opened his eyes.

"Your awake ?" He asked me. I turned to face him "I guess that if I'm talking to you I must be awake" and faked laugh, obviously. He took it as a joke like it was supposed to be and laughed a little.

"Promise me that you won't do that again" he said looking at the floor. I put my fingertips under his chin and put his head up so now he was looking straight in my eyes. "I won't, don't worry" I smile weakly before floping back in the bed. "The doctors asked me to stay with you. To be sure that you won't do it again." He said looking toward the window. "But I can live alone. I'm fine" he looked at me with the 'no you can't' look. I closed my eyes and said.

"If you live with me. I have some rules that you'll have to respect." I said

"Ok" he said

"Don't you dare go in my room without permission. And same for my mom's room"

"Ok. That's all?" He asked

"Yeah..." I answered.

"Izuku can go back home today. He will be fine." A doctor with short blond hair told us.

I guess I'll go back home now...

Sorry for the trashy chapter. I didn't know how to write down my ideas. Btw what do you guys think about the new cover. Art is mine obviously. Hope you like it
Bye~
Aïko