-Chapter 23- Trying again

Sorry for the late chapter I was focusing on another book. It's gonna be kinda short chapter and I'm sorry about that ^.^

-Izuku's POV-

I'm gonna try again today. For Shoto and my mom. I want to make them proud of me. I wanna feel the feeling that we have when someone is proud of something you did. I wanna feel proud of myself... I wanna love myself... I wanna feel happiness...

I little tear streamed down my face while I was looking at ceiling and thinking about happiness. Soon it became waves of tears. It was like a literal waterfall. I sat up in my bed because it became difficult to breath on my back because of the loud sobs that came with the tears.

I try to breath in and out but I couldn't manage to breath. "Shoto..." I managed to say between sobs. I heard him rush to my room and slam the door open. He walked to my bed. He sat beside me and kissed my forehead. He rubbed circles on my back in a comforting manner.

I finally was able to breath. Sobs became soft sniffles. Waterfall of tears soon became single tears rolling down my tear stained cheek.

"I wanna go to school..." I whispered fidgeting with my fingers. "Really? In that state. Are you sure?" He asked, his voice full with concern and sadness. "Yeah... I'm at least gonna try..." I whispered

****************

"Hey guys..." I mumble. "Heyyy dekuu" Uraraka shouted in my ears
Im so damn nervous right now. I literally feel like my heart is gonna explode. "The c-class sh-should start soon" I managed to stutter out. "Alright see ya later!" And she walked to her desk. I did the same and slowly sat down.

Not long before Aizawa was in front off the class. Soon after I zoned out.

Thoughts

"Mom where is daddy?"
"He's left sweetheart... and he's not coming back"
"But why...?" Quiet sobs where heard.
"I don't know darling but I will always stay by your side..."
"I love you mom"
"I love you too Izuku"

She's left...

"You said you would always stay by my side mom... so... why did you left.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA"

im all alone now...

"Midoriya you could pay attention!"

I shot out of my thought and turned my face quickly toward Aizawa. "Sorry..." I looked down at my thighs. I hung my head low thinking about my two parents that left me.

***********

Hero training was over and we were dismissed. I took my bag and left the school ground. I slowly walked to my house. Thus was such a long day.

"Shooo I'm home! Are you already here or am I talking to my self like a psycho" I asked sarcasticly. "Over here I left right after class ended and I'm making supper"

***********

"Shooo I'm tireeeed" I whined. "Cm'here" he pat the bed beside him. I sat down next to him. He grabbed my waist and put me over his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and I quickly fell asleep.