-Chapter 29- Video games

-Izuku's POV-

I walked in.

The first thing I saw was a big living room. There was video games laying around a big flat TV screen that was on the wall. The living room was huge. Two staircases going on each side. In the middle in the back of the living room, was a big door.

I was amazed by the view in front of me. It probably showed on my face because Ishiro gave me a small closed eyes smile.

"Want a visit or if if you want you can explore by yourself" he said.

I wonder if he has special rules like I do. Is there a room I can't go in? Do I walk around with slippers or shoes or nothing? He should answer in some time.

"You can go in all the rooms and you can walk with anything you want except shoes 'cause I cleaned the floor this morning. Do whatever you want. Feel at home!" He smiled brightly all the time. It seemed genuine and sincere. Not like my smiles...

I nod and walk up the stairs. Everything looks so pretty. The walls are a light beige color, the stairs are made with a dark colored wood. The lighting was soft and cozy. The wood was shiny and soft. The second story of the house was as beautiful as the first one.

I think this house should be around 3 to 4 stories high. Probably with a basement. I walk through the big hallway. I visited the rooms and the bathroom.

-Time skip visit is done-

I was walking around, admiring the view.

"Izuku! Come here! You have to choose the video game we're gonna play first."

"Kay I'm coming!"

I walked to the big living room. A big couch was in front of the tv. It was about 3 or 4 meters away from the television. I think it's because of how big the television is. In front of the sofa was a fluffy rug. It was so soft and beautiful.

"Hahaha! What are you doing?"

I opened my eyes. I was on the floor. Hugging the rug. I realised and got up.

"This game seems fun." I pointed out to a little CD box in front of the rug.

"'Kay!"

- time skip 4 hours later-

We played and laughed a lot. It probably was on of the best day I spent since my mom died- except the date with Sho, obviously that was the best day.

"Wanna eat somethin?"

"Ok. Why not"

                   ***********

When we finished eating. I stood up and grabbed my stuff.

"You're leaving already" Ishiro said with puppy eyes.

"Yeah it's starting to get dark outside"

"Want me to take you home?"

"Nah I'm fine"

I walked out and walked to my apartment.

Not proofread

I have a big writer block rn. Sorry if this is trash I just had no idea how to write down my idea. It's like Ik what I wanna write but when I try to write it i just don't know how.

Anyways I still hope you like this trashy book.

Bye~

Aïko