-Chapter 19- Back home again

-Izuku's POV-

I slept in his car during the drive back to my house. It was as comfortable as was the first time. I had a peaceful sleep, I didn't have any nightmare.

I woke up in todoroki's arms. I blushed slightly then I grabbed onto his shirt and got closer to his chest. I buried my head onto his hoodie. I could hear his heartbeat. Soon after, I fell back asleep.

-Time skip next morning-

I woke up in my bed. I was all alone in my room that was surprisingly really clean. I think he felt bad and cleaned everything. I love him so damn much. I get up and walk to my bathroom. I open one of the drawers and the blades are in small plastic bag.

He put them back but I can't keep them. I'll give them to him and tell him to keep them somewhere. I need to stop cutting and I need to try to eat. I should also start to go back to school. I also have to try to sleep more. I need to be happy.

I walk out of my bathroom. 'I should go to school today' I thought while walking to my closet I grabbed my uniform and walked back to my bathroom to take a shower.

When I finished I hoped out of my shower, dried my body and hair, then put on my uniform. I walk to the living room and see Todoroki sitting  on the couch. He was wearing his uniform and he was on his phone.

I had all the blades in my back pocket. I will give them to him. Soon. Really soon. Probably after school. Since it's after school that I used to cut the most. 'Ugh' I mentally sighed to my self and walked toward the couch.

I tapped on his shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning" he said. "Morning" I answered. He stood up and walked to the door. "Come put your shoes on, we're going to be late!" He  said while putting his shoes.

I head to the door and put my shoes on, then I walk outside after checking that I had everything in my backpack. Today is gonna be a long day. I didn't go to school for about a month or two. I'm gonna be surrounded by everyone, asking me questions and giving me worried looks.

Ugh today's gonna be a loooong day...