-Chapter 17- Hold on to life please...

-Todoroki's POV-

Where is that water coming from?

Oh yeah, my eyes. I'm crying silently in front of his door. I hold my head low, facing the floor. I'm not moving. I didn't move in awhile.

Crash
Bam
Thump

What is that? It's coming from his apartment. Should I got in? I have a double of his keys.

I should go in right?

Fuck it I'll go in.

I put the keys in the door and open it.

Thump

What was that? 

"MIDORIYA ARE YOU IN HERE?!" I yelled hoping he would answer. I knew what happened and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I walk around his house. I walk in his room, then his bathroom but he is nowhere to be found.

I walk in the hallway... and I see... blood...

Oh shit. I knew he was gonna do something stupid. I can't believe I fell in love with such a stupid guy.

The closer I get to the guest room, the more blood is on the floor. I walk in and what I saw will probably traumatize me. He was laying here as pale as ever. Blood everywhere. On the walls, on the floor and on his clothes. Cuts were covering every inch of his arms and wrists.

Why...?

I take a shirt that was laying on the floor and tear it in 2 half. I grab the pieces of fabric and roll them tight around the cuts, I did the same on the other arm. "Just hold on Izuku..." I whispered. "Hold on a bit longer..."

I called an ambulance and sat next to him. Crying is the only thing I did at that moment. He loves songs and music was one of my thoughts at that moment. I love music too. I'll sing for him, to feel better.

"Loving and fighting"

"Accusing, denying"

"I can't imagine a world with you gone"

"The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of"

"I'd be so lost if you left me alone"

"You locked yourself in the bathroom"

"Lying on the floor when I break through

"I pull you in to feel your heartbeat

"Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me"

"Hold on, I still want you"

"Come back, I still need you"

"Let me take your hand, I'll make it right"

"I swear to love you all my life"

"Hold on, I still need you"

"A long endless highway, you're silent beside me"

"Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from"

"Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'"

"Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones"

"They took you away on a table"

"I pace back and forth as you lay still"

"They pull you in to feel your heartbeat"

"Can you hear me screaming, "Please don't leave me"

"Hold on, I still want you"

"Come back, I still need you"

"Let me take your hand, I'll make it right"

"I swear to love you all my life"

"Hold on, I still need you"

"I don't wanna let go"

"I know I'm not that strong"

"I just wanna hear you"

"Saying baby, let's go home:

"Let's go home"

"Yeah, I just wanna take you home"

"Hold on, I still want you"

"Come back, I still need you"

They're here...

The paramedics are here...

"Please hold on Izuku... I love you..."

I whispered before they took him away from me. They told me that I can come in the ambulance, because I was here and I could explain what happened.

I have nothing to explain. It's not my story, it's his. He will explain his part of the story when he'll wake up. The only thing I can say is that we had a fight, then I left but I stayed in front of his door, then I heard loud crashing sounds so I used the double of the keys to get in, then I saw him and called an ambulance.

That's all that I can say. I don't know what happened when I left.

They took him away. They said that he lost a lot of blood. I have the same blood type, O, so I gave him some blood. I'll do anything for him, even give an organ or some blood. They took him to a surgery room.

They said that it would take 4 to 6 hours depending on the damage that he did to his veins. I hope everything will be alright...

Just hold on Izuku...