-Chapter 7- I miss you, mom

-Izuku's POV-

I got out of the hospital. I was looking toward the floor, crying silently. I was walking pretty slowly. I think it's about 3 am now. I finally take my head up but just to cross the road. I don't want a car to crash on me. Not because I don't want to die, No, it's because I don't want someone to die because of me...

I'm home, finally. I get up the stairs as slow as ever. I don't like when my mother is not home. But I'll have to get used to it since I won't see her ever again... *sigh* I cried at the thought. I get my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door. Shit I forgot about something. Todoroki...

"Where did you go Midoriya !! I was worried as ever ! I got up and you weren't in the house anymore !" I started to cry I looked at the floor sobbing quietly but it took sometime for Todoroki to realise.
"Why would you leave the house at 2am ! You-" he looked toward me and ran for me. He grabbed my shoulders and he almost started to cry. He hugged me and whispered something. " I'm sorry I didn't meant to scream. I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he hold me tight in his arms

I look up to him. " She.... she left... she left me alone..." I said between sobs. I knew that he was confused because I could feel it. "Who are you talking about ?" He asked me while petting my hair. I did not answer. He picked me up bridal style and went to my room. He put me down on the bed and tucked me in. "Don't worry you'll explain everything when you're ready..." he said with a smile. It's been a while since I saw him smile like this. I smile back weakly before falling asleep.