-Chapter 21- Questions

-Izuku's POV-

"What happened?" Someone else shouted. "Why do you have bags under your eyes?" Again. Will this end?...

Blurry. It's blurry. Probably tears. A lot of tears a slipping out at the corner of my eye.

Shaking. My hands are shaking. Anxiety. That's it. It's going to the roof.

All their voices. I can't hear anything. I can only hear my loud heartbeat in my ears.

Stop... stop it... leave me alone...

My knees are getting weaker. I can hear people shouting but I can't figure out what their saying. I open my eyes slightly. It was so blurry. I guess I've been crying more.

It's painful. My chest. My heart. It's aching...

Todoroki...please help me...

I fell on my knees. It hurts. I can't stand up anymore. I curl up in a ball. I hug my legs really hard. I feel arms around my waist. I don't feel the floor anymore. I smell a nice and calming scent. I understand now. Todoroki finally got me out of this.

I knew that the questions would give me anxiety. But I never would've thought that it would give me whole panic attack. "I want to go home..." I whispered in Todoroki's ear. Some tears rolled down my face.

"Wait for me hear. I'm going to go get our bags from the class. Ok?" Todoroki said in a soft tone. "Ok..." I sat down on a bench. Looking at Todoroki that was walking back into the school. He had murderous aura all around him.

-Todoroki's POV-

I was so angry. I clenched my fists until I saw blood. I walked as natural as possible in front of Izuku. I didn't want to worry him or tell me anything. I didn't want to argue about that.

I get up the stairs loudly and fast. I was jogging to class. I get in and... they ask me more questions! Can't they leave us alone? Are they that eager to know?

"Stop!" I shouted, clenching my fists as hard as ever. "Now stop. What is happening is none of your business. Leave him and I alone. You are bothering us with your questions. He'll explain is he wants to." I said calmer, trying to make them understand. I don't want to shout to much. They're still my classmates after all.

"Ok fine..." everyone sighed. They walked to their seat. I got out of the class to join Izuku. I walked up to him. Somehow I still managed to take our bags in the way. I look at him and smile.

"They won't ask you anymore questions now"