-Chapter 4- Why...?

-Izuku's POV-

I was sitting here, shaking. It was Todoroki... He followed me there.
I need to make up an excuse ! I need to think, he saw the blade fall on the floor. "Midoriya... I know you're in there..." he said with a concerned voice. I had no choices I had to get out of the stall.

I pulled my sleeve down not caring about the blood on my arm and on the floor. I got out of the stall and looked at him tears forming in my eyes. He walks toward me and look at me in the eyes. It made me cry even more, he looked so worried...
'He just pity you'
'He doesn't care about a worthless nerd'

I cried a lot. The voices didn't stop then... He hugged me. I felt safe in his arms. I've never felt like this. My tears stained his blazer but he didn't seem to care about it.

-Todoroki's POV-

He looked so sad. I want to help him but I don't know how. So I decided to hug him and comfort him. I like him... no... I love him... and I won't let anything happen to him. I'll make sure he's safe. I look at his arm and I see... blood? I went to grab his arm. But when he saw me he took his arm away. I knew that something was wrong. But I also knew that if I asked he would never answer me so easily.

I still asked. I let go of him and I stand up. I look at him again. "Midoriya show me your arms." I said firmly. "No... I won't show you..." he said looking at the floor. I grabbed his wrist and he flinched at the touch. Now I'm sure 'Why...'He was hurting himself before I could get to the bathroom.

-Izuku's POV-

I won't let him see my arms. I don't want to make him worry about me. I'm just a burden... no one should care about me. I ran out off the bathroom as fast as I could, I activated One For All at 5% to go faster. I made it out of the school. I continued to run until I got to my house. I'm gonna skip half of the day... but I don't care. Normally my mom is not home so I can go inside with no worries.