-Chapter 14- What happened...?

-Izuku's POV-

I woke up feeling sleepy and tired. My back hurt so much right now. I turn around and feel something hard. I'm not in my bed. I'm on the floor and that thing that I felt was the carpet.

Why am I on the floor? What happened? Where is Todoroki? I had so many questions in my head. I sat up and looked around. My room was a HUGE mess. My closet was on the floor, my clothes are everywhere, my mattress is upside down, my blankets are on my desk, every drawer in my room is opened even the hidden one.

I got up and looked around again. My desk is a bigger mess. There's papers all over the places and under it, my drawers are opened, everything that once was in a drawer was now on the floor around my desk. Why the heck would someone do that?!

I walked to my bathroom excepting it to be clean, but no, it wasn't. It was worst than my room. Once again each drawer in there was opened and empty. Shampoo on the floor, curtains opened, blades missing... wait... BLADES MISSING?!

"TODOROKIII!??" I screamed out in anger and rage. Why did he do that to my room?

I walked out to see Todoroki sitting at the table with a bowl if cereal and milk. He was scrolling on his phone not caring about my scream of earlier. How can he be so careless?

I walked to him. "What did you do to my room?!" I asked as angry as ever.
"I have no idea what you're talking about..." he said while scrolling on his phone. I've never been so annoyed in my ENTIRE life.

"Do you know how much time it will take to clean up??!" I asked slamming my hand on the table in front of him. He lifted his head from his phone and looked like he really didn't give a f*** about what I was saying. "And also why did you do that?" I said a little calmer

"You feel asleep without giving me the blades..." he said looking back at his phone. Why is he so careless?! "So I went in you room and searched everywhere I could to find them..." he added but he looked like he wasn't done. "I took your scissors, your blades and the cutter. I also took the blades hidden under your old clothes." He said calmly. "I'm not dumb I knew that you would hide some." He added again

"I only left the bandages, because I know that you must be uncomfortable having your scars showing, and with a hoodie sometimes it brush against the scars and it probably hurt." He said in a really calm and chill voice.

Why did he do that...? I need those blades... I can't live without them... I need them back...