-Chapter 15- It's all your fault...

-Izuku's POV-

I need them back... I want them back... I can't live without them...

I was sitting on my bedroom floor sobbing and whispering those things. I was breathing fast and loud. My ears were ringing. I was sweating and i could hear my heartbeats, they were so loud. My chest tightened and I was shaking violently.

The voices became louder, a lot louder. I was screaming at them by this time I didn't knew what I was doing. "GO AWAY! GO AWAY...please go away..." I screamed while sobbing

I heard Todoroki rush in my room he kicked the door down because I locked it before. He came closer to me and hugged me really tight.

-Todoroki's POV-

He was shaking a lot. I hugged him really tightly. "DON'T TOUCH ME! GO AWAY... go away... go away" He screamed out with more tears streaming down his face. I'm so sad and I feel so bad right now. I squeezed him tighter.

He calmed down a little. He was still shaking and crying but he wasn't kicking me or hitting me. We stayed like that for a while. None of us wanting to let the other one go.

After about 25 minutes he looked up at me with his puffy red eyes. "It's your fault... it's all your damn fault... I f**king hate you..." he said while tears were peaking at the corner of his eye.

"It's your fault... if you didn't took the blades that wouldn't have happened..." he said.

These words hurt my heart... I'm sure he didn't mean it.... did he...?

-Izuku's POV-

I hate him... it's his fault... I had a panic attack because of him...

It's his fault...