{One}

DANIEL

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I got up and got ready. I went downstairs and put my shoes on. "Morning" I heard my mom say from the kitchen.

"Morning" she gave me breakfast and I ate it. "Morning brat" my dad smacked me in the back of the head.

"Mike. Come on. He did nothing to you. Stop saying that" my dad hates me but my mom doesnt. She loves me. I'm an only child. I'm going to a new school today. "Hes a mistake!"

"He is not! Hes our son now show a little more respect!" I got up and cleaned my dish.

I grabbed my bag. My mom kissed my cheek and I left after saying goodbye to her. I walked into school and saw a bunch of kids.

I walked to the office. I got my schedule and walked out. I bumped into someone. I looked and saw a guy with curly hair. "Sorry"

"It's ok. What's your name. I haven't seen you here" "Daniel. I'm new here" "I'm Jack and this is Zach" I saw a guy with rosy cheeks walk up. "Yes?" I chuckled.

"You dumby. This is Daniel. Hes new" "his Daniel" Zach said. "What's your first class?" Jack asked. "Math" "same. Come on" Jack grabbed my hand and we ran to math.

We walked in and sat in the front. A guy with brown hair walked in. He smiled at me and walked to the back.

"That's Jonah. Popular boy. Nice and protective" we started class.

*50 minutes later*

We were walking to Science. Me and Zach just have this class together. We went in and started class.

*few hours later*

Finally lunch.

I went to my locker and put my stuff in it. I closed my locker and saw Jack and Zach. "Hey guys" "hey" Zach said.

A guy with blondish hair gave me a smile while walking past us. "That's the bad boy of the school. His name is Corbyn Besson" we went to lunch.

I felt someone staring at me the whole time. I looked around and didnt see anyone staring at me. Then I felt someone watching me again.

I looked and saw Corbyn staring at me while smiling. I turned around and continued eating. "I heard there's a new boy" I heard a voice behind us. I looked and saw Jonah.

"Hey. I'm Jonah" "Daniel" he smiled and sat next to Jack. "So. I heard you're the popular boy here" "yep. But I'm not going to lie. I dont really like it. Girls go crazy when I look at them for like .3 seconds" I chuckled.

"That must suck" he then got nervous. Jack and Zach did too. I turned and saw Corbyn. I got nervous too.

"Ok. Why is everyone so nervous when I look at them or something"

'His voice sounds like an angel. Wait what! Daniel no. You cant fall in love with the bad boy!'

I sat there not saying anything. "Hey. I'm Corbyn. You are?" "D-Daniel" "I like the name but I would rather call you cutie" I blushed.

The bell rang. We left and went to class. Me and Jonah were in Gym class. I had a tank top and shorts on. Jonah had the same.

Corbyn walked out with the same thing on. I blushed like crazy. We played and Corbyn accidentally ran over me. He landed on top of me. "I'm sorry" I was blushing. "Its f-fine"

'God damn it Daniel! Stop stuttering!'

He got up and helped me up. Then the bell rang and we left Gym. I had the rest of the classes with Corbyn.

I was at my locker getting my stuff to leave school when I felt someone behind me. I looked and saw Corbyn. "Hey cutie" I closed my locker while blushing.

I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He turned me around. We were really close. "Can you let me go please" "sorry cutie. Cant" "stop calling me that"

Corbyn then saw something and got worried. "What?" He let me go and grabbed my hand. He ran away. "Corbyn what the hell!" "Sorry. I saw someone and I panicked. Let me take you home"

We walked to my place. I went to the door. I heard someone behind me. I turned and saw Corbyn right in front of me. "Yeah?"

He kissed my head. "See ya tomorrow cutie" he whispered in my ear. I blushed. He walked away. I went inside and closed the door smiling. I turned and heard noises from the kitchen.

I went in and my smile turned to a frown. My mom and dad were arguing. "Hes a mistake! We have to get rid of him!" My dad said.

"Your his father! Show some respect!" "You're right I am his father. So maybe I should start abusing him" "YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER I REMEMBER!" I yelled crying.

I ran upstairs. I slammed my door and cried in my pillow.

That's it for this chapter. I like writing dorbyn fanfic. I just realized that. Anyways. Stay safe. Love you all. Bye bye. ♡