{Thirty-nine}

*few months later*

CORBYN

Daniel's bump has gotten a little bigger. I was sitting next to him on the couch and my hand was on his bump.

I kissed his forehead. "I love you" I said. "I love you too babe" he replied.

*time skip*

We were falling asleep and my hand was on his stomach. Then I felt a little kick. "I felt a kick" I told him.

"You did?" He asked. "Mhm. Here" I grabbed his hand and put it on his stomach.

DANIEL

I had my hand on my stomach. Then I felt a little kick. "I felt a kick" I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Night love" he said. "Night my prince" then I fell asleep.

*few weeks later*

I was in my room using my phone. Then I felt a kick. I smiled at my stomach. Then the kicking got crazy.

"Hey. Shh" I rubbed my stomach. "Calm down" I said. I continued rubbing it. Then the door opened. "What's wrong?" Corbyn asked.

"Just. The baby is going crazy" I said. He sat next to me and rubbed my stomach. He laid me down and lifted my shirt to show my stomach.

He kissed it and then rubbed it. Then the baby started kicking a lot. "The babies really kicking" then it started to hurt.

"Ow" I said. "Hey hey. Calm down. Dont hurt your mom" he said. I sat up and my shirt fell down.

"When do we find out the gender?" I asked. "When you're 5 months pregnant" "so I'm 4 months pregnant. Right?" "Mhm" he said.

He pecked my lips and then the kicking started again. "Someones hyper" I said talking about the baby.

He chuckled and put his hand on my stomach. "I'm excited to figure out the gender" I said. "Me too" he kissed me. We continued the day and then went to bed.

That's it for this chapter. I just finished the Vampire Diaries and it was so sad. I cried so much. No spoilers if you havent watched it but it was so sad. I couldn't stop crying. I have a headache because I was crying. Anyways. Bye bye