{Twenty-five}

(A/n: the photo above is my edit. I will have more edits of mine for the photos. So yeah. 😊)

*few days later*

CORBYN

We were at school and I was looking for Daniel. I then found him and he had his back to me. I slowly and quietly walked up to him.

He was using his phone. I put my arms around him quickly and he jumped. "Oh my goodness babe. You scared the crap out of me" he said putting a hand on his chest where is heart is.

He was breathing heavily.

(A/n: does that make since?)

I let him go and we went to class. We sat in the back and I held Daniel's hand through the whole class.

*time skip*

We were on our way to our 5th class. This class is my favorite because the teacher let's us sit wherever we want in the class.

We dont have assigned seats and we barely have any work to do in this class. We walked in and I immediately grabbed Daniel's hand and we went to the back.

He was confused so he turned around. I put my arms around him and we both sat on the floor. I leaned against the wall and Daniel rested the back of his head on my chest.

He closed his eyes and turned so he was laying on his side on me. He cuddled up to me. I smiled at how cute he was. I kissed the top of his head and I felt him smile.

I rubbed his side and people started walking in. The teacher saw us and smiled. I smiled back. People were smiling, making aww faces and people were talking when they saw us.

Daniel opened his eyes and looked up at me. "What?" I whispered while smiling. "Just like to see your cute face" he whispered back. I blushed a little and we looked at the teacher.

We started class. "So today. We arent really going to be doing anything" I smiled and kissed Daniel's head. He put his hand on my arm.

A girl that was in the seat next to us looked at us. She gave us a light smile and then turned to her friend.

She pointed at us and the girl looked at us. She made an aww face. So since we had nothing to do for class today, me and Daniel just cuddled in the corner we were in.

I put my arms around Daniel's waist and kissed his forehead. "Babe" he whispered. "Mhm" I said. "I f-feel like someones watching me" he stuttered.

I looked around and didnt see anyone staring at us. "Its probably just you" I told him. "Ok" he said. He then closed his eyes and gripped my shirt.

DANIEL

I opened my eyes still feeling like somebody was watching me. "Babe. I still feel like someones watching me" I whispered.

"I dont see anyone staring at us babe" he said. "B-but. I still feel like it. It's not me babe. Someones staring at me" I said.

"Babe. Just dont think about it and you wont feel it anymore" "ok" I closed my eyes and tried to not think about it but it wasnt working. "Babe. It's not working" I said.