{Fourty-three}

*5 years later*

CORBYN

Damon is now 11 and Stefan is 10. We were at our house and the guys were over. Every kid they had were playing upstairs.

Christian and Jonah are married now. We were talking and I looked at Daniel. I grabbed his hand and I kissed it.

*time skip*

Everyone left and we all went to bed.

*3 weeks later*

I was in my room with Daniel and then ther was a knock. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and I saw Damon and Stefan. They were scared.

"What's wrong?" I got up. "Theres someone downstairs. They said they wanted mom" Damon said. "What's his name?" Daniel asked standing up. "Charlie" Stefan said.

"What?" He asked nervously. "What?" Damon asked. "Kids. Go to the hiding place. Now" Corbyn said. They ran away. I ran downstairs.

I opened the door slowly. Daniel then ran down. I saw Charlie. "What do you want now?" I asked. "Daniel" "sorry. But he's married" "he's mine" he said.

I got mad. "Corbyn. Love. What's wrong?" He asked coming over. "He wants you. Go with the kids darling" I said. He ran away. Then Charlie walked in.

"Honey! Call 911! Now!" I yelled. Then he ran to me and pinned me to the wall and punched me. I pushed him off and he hit the wall.

"They are on their way!" Daniel yelled. We continued fighting.

DANIEL

"Mom. What's happening?" Stefan asked. "Everythings going to be fine ok" I said. "Who is that guy?" Damon asked. I sighed.

"My ex" I said. "He was abusive and he cheated on me" I told them. "LEAVE DANIEL ALONE!" I heard Corbyn yell. The kids put their hands over their ears.

"Shh. Shh. Shh. It's ok" I said. Then there was yelling downstairs. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM CHARLIE!" "WELL HE WAS MINE FIRST!"

"HE LOVES ME MORE THAN YOU!" "NO HE DOESNT! YOU DONT EVEN LOVE HIM. YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HURT HIM!" My eyes widened.

"NO I WOULDN'T! I LOVE HIM!" Then there was silence. Then there was footsteps. The footsteps were fast. I covered their mouths.

"Love?" I heard Corbyns voice. I uncovered their mouths. "Love. Where are you?" "I'm in the hiding place with the kids" then the door opened and I saw Corbyn.

I ran over and hugged him. "Are you ok?" He asked. "I should be asking you that. Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. I looked at him and there was blood on his face.

"Come on kids" I said. They got up and we ran to the living room to see Charlie on the floor. "He's just passed out" I said.

Then there was sirens. They came in and took him away. I cleaned the blood up. Then we continued our day and went to sleep.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye