{Thirteen}

DANIEL

"What are you going to do?" "This" he leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed back. It was sweet and loving. We pulled away. He put his forehead on mine. "I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled at him. I was about to open the door.

"One more" I looked at him and he pecked my lips. I smiled and opened the car door. I went to the house door and opened it.

He drove away and I walked in. I smiled while closing it. "Did he kiss you?" I shook my head yes.

"Awwww" I looked at her with a 'seriously' expression. She laughed and I went upstairs. I got a text from Corbyn

Corbman
Hey sorry about that. I shouldn't have kissed you without your permission.

Dani
No no no. Its fine. I actually liked it. I wanted you to do that for a long time now. When I first saw you. I liked you. That's why I was so nervous around you. So dont be sorry because I liked it

Corbman
I should've done it long ago.

Dani
It's fine. I would've done it but I didnt think you liked me

Corbman
Dani. I've liked you ever since the day you walked through those doors on your first day. I just knew you were the one. And when Andrew was kissing you. I got so jealous.

Dani
Wow. I didnt think anyone would like me at all

Corbman
You are adorable, sweet, kind, cute. I dont think anyone could resist you. If you asked someone out. They would say yes. Because you are adorable.

Dani
Aww Corby. That was adorable

Corbman
Just like you

I was in shock. He really does like me. I sighed and went downstairs. "Perfect timing. I was just about to come up and ask you if you could call Corbyn to see if he would come over for dinner"

"U-uh. Yeah" I went upstairs and called him. After the first ring. He picked up.

Corbman
"Hey cutie"

Dani
"Shut it. Anyways. My mom wanted to know if you would want to come over for dinner"

Corbman
"I'd do anything to hang out with you. So sure"

Dani
"Ok bye Corbyn"

Corbman
"See ya in a few sweetheart"

I hung up. I was blushing like crazy.

'He's so annoying but I like it'

I shook my head and went downstairs. "He's coming" "ok" she put the food out.

CORBYN

I went to my car and drove off.

*time skip*

I got to his house. I went to the door and knocked. I heard someone coming over. Then the door opened and I saw a cutie.

"Hey Daniel" he let me in. I walked in and saw his mother. "It's nice to see you again" I smiled.

Daniel was nervous. "Dinners ready" she went into the kitchen. I grabbed Daniel's hand. "You ok?"

"Y-yeah" "ok" I knew he was lying so I am going to ask him when we are upstairs. We went into the kitchen. I sat down next to Daniel. We ate.

We talked a bit without food in our mouths. You know, politeness. Then we finished. I cleaned the dishes.

"I can finish them" Daniel said, walking over. "No its fine" "you know you dont have to" his mother said. "I know. Just being polite"

Daniel smiled. His mother left the kitchen saying thank you. I smiled. I put the dishes in the dishwasher. I closed it and grabbed Daniel's hand.

I dragged him upstairs. I closed the door and sat next to him on the bed. "I know something's wrong. What is it?" "Nothing" I put my arms around him and pulled him closer. "If it's me. I can go home"

"Dont go" he grabbed my shirt. I blushed from the sentence. I looked away. He looked up at me and kissed my chin. "Hey. That's my job" I kissed his jawline.

"U-uh. That's a weird spot to kiss" "hm. Whatever" I kissed his nose. "Uh. I think that's enough" "nope. I missed" I turned his head and kissed him.

Then the door opened. We looked and saw his mother. "Uh. I'm sorry" she left. I sighed. "Corby. I think that's enough kissing. That's the third time you kissed me today"

"And I want there to be a 4th" I kissed him again.

DANIEL

I kissed back. We pulled away. He looked into my eyes. I wanted another kiss so I kissed him.

He was surprised but he kissed back. This kiss was sweet and passionate. We pulled away. "Sorry" I said.

"No it's ok. I did it to you so you did it back" he kissed my nose and I giggled.

"I love your giggles" I blushed. "Shut it" "What. They are cute like you" I pushed him a little. He smirked.

I got up and he pinned me to the wall. He smiled and pecked my lips. "I should go" he left the room and I followed him.

"I'm gonna go. It was nice seeing you miss. Seavey" "nice seeing you too Mr. Besson" he was about to leave the house but I ran to him.

He saw me and I hugged him. "Cant you stay?" I looked up at him and he was blushing. "I-I can't" "please" he smiled.

"Ok" he closed the door and locked it. We went upstairs and I laid down. He laid down next to me and kissed my head. I turned and saw that he was shirtless.

"U-uh" I was blushing a lot. I closed my eyes and I put my face in his chest. "You blushing?" "No" I lied. "Yes you are" "fine I am"

"Why? My abs?" "Mhm" he laughed. "I dont think I have ever seen yours" my eyes widened.

"Uh. I dont have any" "are you lying to me?" "N-no" I turned around. "Come on. Let me see you shirtless. I've never seen you shirtless before" I sighed.

"Fine" I sat up and took my shirt off. I laid down and he smirked. He pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. "You're so cute" he whispered in my ear. I shivered.

"Shut it" he laughed at my response. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye