{Twenty-two}

*few days later*

CORBYN

I was walking in the hallway and I heard yelling. "Stop it Andrew!" It was Daniel.

(A/n: I totally forgot that Charlie was arrested lol. So I put Charlie but then remembered that he was arrested. Forgot what happened in my own story)

I ran to the yelling and saw Andrew pulling Daniel. I ran over and pushed Andrew. "Dont touch him! Got it!"

He rolled his eyes and walked away. I pulled Daniel close. "You alright babe?" "Mhm" we went to our last period and we sat in the back.

We started class.

*time skip*

We were about to leave school but I needed to ask Daniel a question. "Hey babe" I said "mhm" "i need to ask you something" "ok" he said.

"Um. Would you like to... you know... go on a... d-date?" I stuttered. "Corbyn. I would love to" I smiled at him.

"Ok. I'll pick you up at 6" he smiled and I pecked his lips. "See ya tonight babe" "bye" we went our separate ways.

*time skip*

DANIEL

I was at home getting ready. It's now 5:30. I have 30 minutes to get ready.

I already took a shower. I put a white tank top on with a pair of black ripped jeans. I ran my hand through my hair a few times and then brushed my teeth.

I put my shoes on and waited downstairs. Then I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to see Corbyn. He smiled at me.

"You look nice babe" I smiled at him. "Mom I'm going out!" "Ok!" She yelled from the kitchen. I walked out and we got in his car.

He drove off and put his hand on mine and intertwined our fingers.

(A/n: I hope intertwined is the right word)

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled and focused on the road.

*time skip*

We made it to a coffee shop. "What's this place?" I asked. "My favorite place to go when I'm trying to get away from problems" I smiled at him.

We went in and sat in a booth in the corner. We ordered and talked. I just ordered a latte and he ordered a coffee. "I've never been on a date before" "really?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I'm glad my first one was with you" he smiled from my sentence. We continued our date and then it came to an end.

He dropped me off at my house and walked me to the door. "Thanks for tonight babe. It was nice" I said. "No problem" he pecked my lips and walked to his car.

I went to my room and took my shirt off. Then there was a knock. My mom was sleeping so I had to go get it. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

CORBYN

I knocked on the door and then heard footsteps coming to the door.