{Thirty-one}

*few months later*

JACK

We're in college now. We've been in college for 2 months now and I like it. Corbyn and Daniel have their own room together. So does Jonah and Christian.

Me and Zach also have a room together and it was Friday and night time. Next Monday will be the first day of the third month in college. We're in Whitmore College.

(A/n: couldn't think of any other name. By the way. For those of you who dont know Vampire Diaries. This is the college the kids go to. 😊)

I was watching something on my phone when someone tapped my shoulder. I stopped the video and turned my phone off. I looked and saw Zach smiling.

"Yes?" I asked standing up. "Um there's something I wanted to tell you" he said scratching his neck. "Mk" I said. "I-I. I cant say it" he said.

I grabbed his hands and he looked at me. "Let me tell you something then" I said. "Ok" he said. "I-I. I like you" I then kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away. "That's actually what I was going to say" he said.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. "Of course" we kissed again and then pulled away. We got ready and laid down. We then fell asleep.

*3 years later*

DANIEL

We finished college. Corbyn got a job as a bartender. Actually I got the same job. We went to the place and gave people their drinks.

*time skip*

We went home and I felt Corbyn put his arms around me. He pecked my lips and I turned around fully.

I kissed him and then we pulled away. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He pecked my lips. "I love you" he said. "I love you too babe" he still calls me those names by the way.

He put me down and then there was a knock on the door. I went over and opened it. I saw Mike. I tried to close it but he stopped it.

"Son. I'm sorry for what I did" "no you're not. Just go away!" I yelled. Corbyn ran out. "Who is it?" He asked. "Mike" I said. He ran over and pinned me to the door.

Well not exactly. He put his hands on the door on both sides of me trying to close the door. I blushed a little and the door was so close to closing.

"I JUST WANT TO SEE MY SON!" He yelled. "No!" Corbyn yelled. "C-Corby" I stuttered. "Yes?" He asked. "I need to let him see me. If I dont. Then he will hurt you" "b-but-"

I cut him off by kissing him. "I have to babe" I said. "O-ok" he stuttered. I walked out and looked at Mike. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to leave Corbyn now. Or else I will kill him" "what happened to you? You're not the father I remember" I said. "And I never will be. Are you satisfied?"

(A/n: this could possibly be the scene from The Lion King with Simba and Nala talking. 😊)

"No I'm disappointed" "you know. Now you're starting to sound like my father" "good. I'm glad one of us does" "you have no idea what I've been through!" He yelled and I jumped a bit.

"You hurt me everyday non stop! And then you attempt to kill me! And you went through the same thing when you were younger!"

"So yes. I do know what you've been through" "I had nothing when I was little! You have no idea what that feels like!"

"Really?! Because for 15 years. I had nothing! And it was all because of you. Now leave me and my friends and family alone"

I walked back inside. I closed the door and saw Corbyn. I cried and ran to him. I cried in his chest.

"He's a monster babe" "I know I know. Shh" he rubbed my back. "I- I dont want to see his face again" then the door swung open. It was Mike.

"Babe. Go upstairs now" Corbyn told me. "No" I said. "Go!" He yelled. I jumped and ran upstairs. Mike shot my leg. I fell and crawled to the room. I sat in my room.

CORBYN

I was fighting Mike. He has tried to shoot me a few times. I threw him to the kitchen.

"BABE! CALL 911! NOW!" I yelled to Daniel. Then Mike ran to me. He grabbed my shirt and punched me.

He pinned me to the floor and continued punching me. "Babe!" I heard Daniel yell. Then Mike looked at him and pointed the gun at him. "Goodbye mistake"

I got him off of me. I pushed him. Daniel ran down and looked at me. "Are you alright?" He asked. "No. I need you to grab your phone and we need to leave until the police get here"

"Ok" then Mike pushed me away. I fell and looked at them. Daniel was backing up while Mike was about to pull the trigger and the gun was pointing at Daniel.

I got up and he pulled the trigger. I ran over and got in the way. Then the bullet went through me. I fell and laid on the floor.

Daniel ran over and put his hands on my cheeks. He put a hand on the wound. "Babe. Stay with me. Please" "i- I cant stay forever babe"

"But you promised that you would love me til the day you die" "I didn't say I would die of old age"

"No no no. Dont give up on me!" He was crying at this point. "DONT LEAVE ME!" He yelled.

"I dont want to lose you" "you never will. I'll be with you no matter what. I'll be by your side when you dont know I am. I promise"

"No babe. Dont leave me!" He yelled. I put my hand on his cheek. "I love you sugar" i then passed out.

DANIEL

His hand fell and his eyes closed. "Babe! Dont go!" I yelled. "You're a monster!" I yelled at Mike.

"I know. And dont you want to be with your love?" He asked pointing the gun at me. He was about to pull the trigger.

"Go ahead. Do it. Kill your son" I stood up. He didnt hesitate and he shot me. I fell and then passed out immediately.

This one was sad. But next one will be happy. Bye bye