{Thirty-three}

*2 months later*

CORBYN

Me and Daniel were at a coffee shop and I was across from him. We were sitting in a booth.

I looked at him and he was looking out the window. I smiled and put my hand on his. He looked at me and smiled.

I got up and sat next to him. I kissed him and the kiss lasted 3 seconds. We pulled away and he smiled. He put his head on my chest and I rubbed his back.

"I love you darling" "I love you too prince" he said and we finished our breakfast.

We went home and I immediately picked him up in bridal style and went to the couch. I put him on the couch and I went upstairs.

I grabbed a light blanket and went back down. He was still laying down so I laid down next to him and put the blanket over us.

I put my arm around him and kissed his forehead. He turned fully and put his head in my chest. He gripped my shirt and I smiled.

"I didnt think we would make it this far baby" he said. I kissed his head. "Well we did make it this far" I said and he smiled in my chest.

"I never want to leave you ever babe" he said. "And you never will. Because I wont let you" he chuckled and then soon fell asleep.

*3 months later*

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn have been together for awhile now and I'm happy with him. Like really happy.

We were on the beach. We were laying on the sand and my head was on his chest.

I could smell the fresh air and hear the sounds of the waves hitting the shore. I could also smell Corbyns scent. I gripped his shirt.

He put his hand on my back and rubbed my back. I shivered whenever he got close to my neck. "You're so cute" he said. "Thanks" I said and then looked at him.

I smiled a little and he moved his hand up to my head. I looked back down and I let him rub my head. He then moved his hand back down and I shivered a little.

"Sorry" he said removing his hand. "No no. It's fine. Just... whenever someone touches my neck and they rub the back of it. Then I shiver" I said.

He put his hand on my back again and started rubbing it again. I smiled at the feeling.

*time skip*

We've been at the beach for about 3 hours. We were just laying there, not doing anything. The only thing that was happening was the waves hitting the shore. The birds were chirping.

And he was rubbing my back. It was sunset and it looked beautiful. Then it was time to go home but he stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"Cupcake. There's something that I wanted to tell you" he said. "Ok" I said turning around fully and looking at him. "So...."

Cliffhanger. Sorry y'all. But anyways. Love you all. Stay safe. I want to see if you guys can predict what's going to happen and what Corbyns going to say. Bye everyone✌